Howdy

Got some Hog seeds on their way. Anyone have any experience with this strain? Would love to hear about it. Like is it hard hitting? I know it has heavy yeild, but don't wanna be stuck with a mountain of average bud. I can't find it's thc percentage on the net. I see it won 1st place in cannabis cup for indica. I dont' know much about the cup so i'm presumming they actually smoked it, rather than just how good it looked. The cup confuses me because i don't know how u can judge all the strains. I mean, if u smoked one strain and u were bent, you wouldn't truly know what the next strain ur smoking is like cos ur still bent from the first :doh: I should look it up myself but i'm way too stoned and lazy :applause:

om

Hi BentBuddah, Im pretty sure someone has just completed a grow of M60 on Ozstoners, But im really not sure who it was sorry :doh:

I'm sure if you have a search around you'll find it no probs :doh:

EDIT: See, this is what happens when i answer questions as soon as i wake up :applause:. You meant The Hog, I meant The Pig. My bad. Sorry :doh:

Guest SOMEONE

i think its

mulla who did the the 3 little pigs (m60)

a mate grew out the hog,the rock and some blueberry

the hog in my opinion came in last

the rock, blueberry then the hog

but its still a good smoke

kick ass yeild

not sure of thc content

you want kick ass potency???

try some ARJUNS HAZE 1 OR 2!!!!!!!!!!!!

take care

peace out

good luck

s

Edited by SOMEONE

Hi BentBuddah, yeah I had a crack at it. Had to harvest early tho (day 43). It yields well yep and the smoke is very potent still. Not sure why it won a prize in the cannabis cup indica section? I found it compact as a hybrid, but it seemed sati dominant.

I wouldn't lose other strains in its favour, but it sure makes a great addition to a GR.

Best of luck with it mate :applause:

Hi BentBuddah, yeah I had a crack at it. Had to harvest early tho (day 43). It yields well yep and the smoke is very potent still. Not sure why it won a prize in the cannabis cup indica section? I found it compact as a hybrid, but it seemed sati dominant.

I wouldn't lose other strains in its favour, but it sure makes a great addition to a GR.

Best of luck with it mate :doh:

I think Bentbuddah was talking about "the hog" seeds, from THSeeds, Not Xpats "the pig (M60)". Confused me for a second too, imo the names are a little too similar :applause:

hey there i seen heaps on the m60 and have been thinking of getting me some but have always beleived that if ya have a huge yeilder then the smoke wont always be the best but hey i could be proven wrong but i'll be keeping an eye on ya grow dairy when ya get it up and running

cheers and good luck