to flush at the end or not?

I agree with 3 days minimum up to 5-7 days but as for the chemicals - aren't you jokers forgetting something ?

What do you think you are mixing the mj with - fuck me - you are committing suicide just using the tobacco dudes !

All I am saying is get it into perspective eh ! lol

Um...Gday Maxgrow ..yes 3 days is better than nothing , I agree ;)

Just out of curiosity tho , Do u think all people smoke MJ with Tobacco?. :toke:

Thats cool tho ... I just mean no amtter how naturally you grow your plants they will have all sorts of compounds int it , and it is just best to try and minimise this for a good clean smoke ;) :peace: ;)

Ok. thats all for now...Keep on Flushin' and Smokin' :toke:

Later. :bleh:

Um...Gday Maxgrow ..yes 3 days is better than nothing , I agree ;)

Just out of curiosity tho , Do u think all people smoke MJ with Tobacco?. :toke:

Thats cool tho ... I just mean no amtter how naturally you grow your plants they will have all sorts of compounds int it , and it is just best to try and minimise this for a good clean smoke lol :peace: ;)

Ok. thats all for now...Keep on Flushin' and Smokin' :toke:

Later. :bleh:

Yeah I totally agree but just thought somebody should put some clarity on the "no chemicals bit"

It is easy to forget about the mixers - everybody I know mixes with baccy ;)

nute lockout won't effect a plant's ability to use stored nutrients, it just won't be able to absorb more nutes through the roots. and since you don't want the plant absorbing nutes through the roots anyway maybe ph adjustment doesn't matter when flushing? I don't know.

just a thought, deliberately watering plants grown in soil with out of whack ph water during flush might be a better way to flush them as they'll stop taking up as many nutrients through the roots. :toke:

Yeah I totally agree but just thought somebody should put some clarity on the "no chemicals bit"

It is easy to forget about the mixers - everybody I know mixes with baccy ;)

I'm with ya Max I've also made the same argument in relation to smoking vs vaping/ingestion. Some people obsess over chemicals during growing but will gladly burn up the harvested weed in a bong and think they are healthy. All the health risks are at the smoking end. Clean that up first then you might have reason to worry about the rest :toke:

awww a lot of you guys mix ith tobacco :toke: I am a casual tobacco smoker and I never mix my weed with it. It just ruins it, mixing has usually always been an eastern states thing seeing weed is more expensive there. Actually why do people mix it? Straight buds for me all the way to happy land ;)

nute lockout won't effect a plant's ability to use stored nutrients, it just won't be able to absorb more nutes through the roots. and since you don't want the plant absorbing nutes through the roots anyway maybe ph adjustment doesn't matter when flushing? I don't know.

just a thought, deliberately watering plants grown in soil with out of whack ph water during flush might be a better way to flush them as they'll stop taking up as many nutrients through the roots. :toke:

thats what i was thinking, kinda makes you wonder hey :toke:

awww a lot of you guys mix ith tobacco ;) I am a casual tobacco smoker and I never mix my weed with it. It just ruins it, mixing has usually always been an eastern states thing seeing weed is more expensive there. Actually why do people mix it? Straight buds for me all the way to happy land :peace:

everyone i know mixes their pot with tobacco pretty much...i do it for 2 reasons which are it makes the chop last alot longer and it makes it less harsh on the throat :bleh:

:toke:

I think i must say that I do use spin , but very little ;) (lessthananyoneelse) ;)

I was trying to elaborate the point that not everyone i know or have known has smoked with tobacco.

There are so many people totally opposed to cigarettes yet smoke/vape up everyday ;) :peace:

It makesit easier on the throat (sumhow) and actually compliments the flavour of the Mull (ifnotoverused)

Though try and tell this to a non tobacco user and they think ur Crazy. :) :bleh: :toke:

I remember when i was up in the mountains ;) I had enough weed that after a while i barely even chopped up , just break lil bits off the head and whack it in your bong and Smoke it up! lol

anyway (ahhh memories) that'll do 4 now.

p.s. I do believe there are a couple of countries on Earth (where?) that have doctors who will perform the highly illegal, highly dangerous procedure of Totally flushing a smokers lungs. (they basically have to carefully (carefulwiththathose!) Drown you for a while and keep u alive until your lungs are good as new! (SparkleSparkle)

I forget where but i dont like Aeroplanes anyway. Budman ... Dirty lungs but feet on the ground.