Alex Jones - Martial Law

I have seen some scary arse movies in my time, hell the first time i saw jaws i had nightmares for weeks, but I just finished watching this documentary about 9/11 by Alex Jones called Martial Law and I dont think I'll ever have another decent night of sleep in my life :peace:

If you thought Farenheight 9/11 exposed alot about the "terrorist" attacks on September 11 2001, you havent seen anything yet...Alex Jones's Martial Law hits alot harder, digs deeper and exposes America's political leaders for what they really are which is modern day nazis...no shit, by the time you are done watching this doco, you'll see no difference between Nazi Germany and 21st century America :yahoo:

post-886-1148335103_thumb.jpg

Its too shocking to even think about it detail, infact im almost wishing i didnt watch the doco because of how disturbing the reality of it all is :toke: maybe im over reacting, but once you have watched the doco and the reality of it all sets in, i believe alot of people will feel the same way i do now :toke:

I'd like to thanks Sukonmiskunk for providing me with the links to download the video clips, but since i have deleted my history and can only find the links in DAP, I can only supply a direct link to the files :applause: anyways, this documentary is a must see and if you havent already seen it, you must download it...use DAP if you are on 56k, i had to and it was well worth the download and only took a couple of days of on and off downloading lol

Here are the links to the video clips:

Part 1 of 3

Part 2 of 3

Part 3 of 3

I still cant get over half the shit that was said in that documentary, its just something you'll have to see to believe :ack:

Thanks for sharing the link Chronic (and SS). I've started downloading now, so I'll be watching it in a month or so. There is another doco, although not as shocking I'm sure, but necessary to those you want to understand more : "Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism" (I saw it on DVD, so I'm sure it's around) It's about good ol' Rupert and his power on the media, and how dangerous it is to have someone in control of so many media outlets. FoxNews is one of the many American-Right-Wing tools used to put their people under control, and this doco exposes many facts of the evil-goings ons behind the scenes. Thanks again.

- Rhizo

Yet another doco for you to see is called "In Plane Sight" and is probably the most damming peice of evidence concerning 9/11 that I have seen. However it points the finger at the government and not the terrorists. It was given to me on VCD so I don't know where to find it online but that is where it came from. check it out

When I first saw these vids, i was thinking of putting a link to them.. but didnt really know how people would take it....

it doesnt sound like no conspiracy theory to me.. eveything I seen on these vids soulds and looks totally plausable...

I think the most disturbing facts here are.. GW"'s grandfather WAS one of the leaders of the americam NAZI party and even helped HITLER come to power... this alone should have seen him convicted of warcrimes.. probably the fact that GW's grand father was a memeber of skull and bones got him overlooked...

also.; and we all know Arnie is from Austria.. born in the same region as HITLER, but what we didnt know is that Arnies farther was a founding member of Hitlers SS....

now it states in the constitution that only persons born native to America can run for president.... its been a life long AMBITION of Arnie's to become the president of the U.S.... so its no wonder that its Arnie who is trying to change the constitution so that non native americans can become president.... paving the way for another NAZI dictatorship... only time will tell.....

and then ponder this for while... John Howard IS the first prime minister to spend so much time at the white house.. I wonder if he has an alteria motive for being so friendly with GW??????IE: looking for a nomination into skull and bones maybe???

now we all know that the PT Arthur Massacre was set up by ASIO... I just wonder if that event has any relevence on the 911 atacks???

We all know John Howards admistration has won election after election on the strength of the PT arthur Massacre... I wonder if he would have had so much success with out it???????????

http://www.adelaideinstitute.org/Australia/portarthur1.htm

this document implies the shooter for that day was.. Micheal Charles Dyson.. head of tasmainia's anti terrorist team....

http://judicial-inc.biz/PortArthur_detail2.htm

http://www.2012.com.au/PA_Update_Rick.html

pretty disturbing reading... I would hate to think its all true

these are not theories.. these are accounts of what actually happened.. from the police records...

very disturbing isnt it???????????

Yeah, Wantda I saw it on Google video after seeing the link on rense.com and it's disturbing stuff.

Martial Law: 9/11 Rise of the Police State, Part 1

Martial Law: 9/11 Rise of the Police State, Part 2

Martial Law: 9/11 Rise of the Police State, Part 3

Martial Law: 9/11 Rise of the Police State, Extras

It goes over the type evidence you see on videos like 9/11 In Plane Site (which is very convincing) and shows weapons to be used against US citizens and in the third part talks about the "Thule Society" etc.

...John Howard IS the first prime minister to spend so much time at the white house...
There's a lot more to Howard than meets the eye. He was going to retire by 64 (he's almost 67 now) but seemed to change after he became buddies with George W. I think George showed him a world he couldn't have imagined... my guess is something to do with world dominance, terrorist enemies and aliens...which peaked John's interest to stay at the top to spearhead the conservative agenda. Howard has become corrupted by Bush, intoxicated with power and filled with turgid self-importance.