Late planted sativas yellowing...

Hi there

I've got a couple of bagseed sativas that were planted really late in summer more as an experiment rather than as a serious grow. Planted in early-Feb in NSW northern rivers.

They are in 10 litre pots and being fed bio:juice bloom most waters (10ml per litre). They were planted in soil and get the odd feed of seasol and a little molasses as well.

Because they were so late, they only started flowering about 5 weeks ago. One plant in particular is starting to yellow off: most of the lower fan leaves spreading up to the heads. The heads themselves are still green but the yellow seems to be spreading. Could this be a deficiency? Or too much bloom ferts?

There is no danger of frost here so I can let em go a bit longer to try and pack some more weight on. But am having trouble diagnosing the yellowing. I don't want to keep feeding them if that is the problem but also don't want to hold back if they need more fertiliser.

Anyone familiar with Bio-Juice? It's an Australian-made organic fertiliser.

Any clues appreciated.

i agree with ss i recon you got a nitro diff an ya hands i would give a good dose of nitrogen or just add extra A part nutes as this is usually the part that has the nitrogen or as ss said some nitrosol is good as well

i would also give them a flush after they have gotten there colour back and also i would have a think of upsizing ya pots or trimming ya roots abit

hope this helps

also a pic would be a good help

cheers

Thanks everyone for the helpful replies. I since realised how wet the roots had been as well so I've really let them dry out for a bit. Soil is dry and crumbly on top but still moist if I push my finger through a drainage hole at the bottom. Then I'll do a watering with my nutrients - even tho' it is a bloom fert, it still has 3-6-6 (N-P-K).