plant growth products

hi all

has anyone tried these products?

http://www.super-grow.biz/Products.jsp

i ordered some various substances from him in canada a few years ago and tried them out. to various degrees of success! havent bothered with em since as i dont think anyone of them really helped me! but its hard to mix em and apply em etc. some are applied as little as 0.1ppm!

i found brassinolide to be ok. but honestly no yield increase

here is some info i found on an old overgrow thread. its not my posting but ive put it here for info. ive put my comments in italics:

GIBBERELLIC ACID (GA3)

Probably the best known of the plant hormones. It's produced by the plants tips and is responsible for the plant growth. I use it in two ways:

1) If I want to germinate seeds, I soak the seeds first in a solution of GA3 (200ppm) for 24 hours. Compared to unsoaked seeds, the soaked seeds germinate faster, a better percentage of germinations and they grow like crazy.

2) After the clones have rooted and are established (usually 10 days), I give then a foliar spray of 30ppm GA3. This makes them literally "take off". You can almost see them actually growing.

The problem with GA3, is that most growth is in the form of "stretching" which isn't always diserable, so except for seeds and clones, I don't use GA3 ever again in the plants cycle.

GA3 has some other uses as well. You can intiate male fowers on a female plant but using high doses every day for several days, you can also induce flowers earlier and yield bigger flowers but I haven't tried that yet.

KEEPLEFT - I APPLIED GA3 TO HALF MY PLANTS IN VEG ONCE AND IT FUCKED EM UP! THEY GREW TWICE AS TALL AS THE CONTROL BATCH AND WERE THIN AND SHIT. THE NODES WERE AS LONG AS MY FOREARM! DONT BOTHER WITH THIS ONE

BRASSINOLIDE

This is one of my main hormones I use. Concentration I use is 0.1ppm as a foliar spray about every three weeks with a final spray just as I change the lights for flowering. It will increase a plants resistance to stress (cold, drought, too high a salt content), it helps the plant locate light, it strengthens a plants resistance to disease. It will also stimulate a plant to grow it's overall root mass. The overall effect is that the plant will be much healthier, stronger and thus the yield will be better. I estimate that the effect is about a 50% better yield than the untreated plants. I luv the stuff.

KEEPLEFT - I WENT THROUGH A BIT OF THIS. APPLYING ONCE BEFORE 12/12 AND ONCE INTO WEEK 3. THE ONLY THING IT DID WAS HELP WITH A PYTH PROBLEM I WAS BATTLING. DIDNT INCREASE YIELD THOUGH.

6-BENZYLAMINOPURINE

Another one of my favourites. depending on the concentration used, the effects are thicker and stronger stems, healthier and larger leaves (more surface area to capture light) at 300 ppm. If I find that I would like a plant to have more branches, I give it a foliar spray of 2000ppm. This is called hormonal pruning and the advantage is that you don't need to pinch of the plants growing tip (thus decreasing the gibberrelins), the plant stays healthy and doesn't stop growing to repair the tip.

Another big bonus. If you spray MJ with 300ppm at the end of the 4th week of flowring there is a dramatic increase in bud growth. Combined with the earlier spraying of Brassinlide that I do at the start of flowering, the end result is outstanding in terms of quality and yield.

KEEPLEFT - I TRIED THIS PRODUCT ON HALF MY PLANTS IN FLOWER. NO DIFFERENCE IN SIZE OF END BUDS

MEPIQUAT CHLORIDE

This is actually a growth inhibitor. It is sold in Hydro stores in pre-made solutions under various brand names. The idea is that it will stop the plant growth when it's time to start flowering. Not only does this control the final height (useful if you have a low ceiling problem), but also the plant will start to allocate it's growth resources into bud growth sooner. I resisted using this product because I don't have a height problem and secondly, I figured that halting growth will halt the plant owverall. I was wrong. Yes, the growth is halted (actually, some growth still occurs). the effect you see is that bud size that were usually about 5 weeks old are now bud size at 3 weeks. This gives you larger early buds and as you know, you can only build from there. The hit the plants with the Benzylaminopurine and the bud growth takes off. Amazing. This hormone is relatively new to me concentration I use is 10ppm.

KEEPLEFT - HAVE GOT THIS STILL BUT HAVENT USED IT. I FIGURE ITS SIMILAT TO A PGR SUCH AS SI OR ROCKJUICE OR SUPERBUD.