Sum Help PLS?!?

Hey peeps im new to growin my own so i was wonderin if sumone could tell me exactly wat to do, my friend gave me 25 seeds to plant and yea was wonderin if u guys could take me further and set me up with sum info, any help is greatly apreciated, thx :applause:

for sure Numair,

first things first.. read read read....figure out what you want from your grow...decide how much space you need... how many plants you wish to do also if you need to clone or just grow from seed...

Your best bet is to just set up a hobby grow to get you started, so you can learn as you go... as you get more experienced you can easily expand...

heres a link to building a wardrobe.. should be fairly easy to follow,

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners...s&CODE=03&id=20

also I have a grow guide you can check out...might not be quite where youre at. but might be worth a read..

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners...showtopic=12466

check that out...

a wardrobe is a great place to start, then if you do choose to expand it will certainly come in handy for cloning and seedlings...

have a search mate you will find all you need to know about ya first grw from the differant mediums to choose from to differant lights to use depending on how many plants u want to grow and how much you wanna get off them

use the search funtion mate and welcome to the happy growing world

cheers

Hi Numair,

There is no shortcut to immediate buds - it all takes time. :toke:

Firstly, you need to set your enviromnment (space - refered to as your grow room (GR)). The right lighting, heat (temp control), air flow (air exchange), & nutrients (Food).

Most, if not all your needs will be determined by the GR and your grow style (method).

Choos your GR (size) and then go from there. :applause:

I assume you're growing outside considering the forum we're in.

Just the same, you can't plant directly in the ground now until it warms up again, specifically more than "warms up", when the days lengthen.

September/oct is the earliest you should be looking at, and kep in mind where-ever you plant them, they have to remain un-discovered in that same place until around easter time next year give or take amonth, depending on strain, location and just when easter is next year :peace:.

I think the idea of building a cupboard inside through winter is a good start. Just use some fluoros, as you're going to grow outside all the cupboard's for is to raise them "so far". If you can get them 20-30cm tall before you turn them out to pasture, you stand a greater chance of survival for them all.

A fluoro light will only penetrate 20-30cm anyway. Any higher away from the plants than this won't give enough light for their good health.

If you just find an old cupboard that has a 4 foot long interior without any walls or shelving, get a couple 4 foot fluoro fittings from a junk shop or similar for ten bucks a throw, screw them to a board that can be raised and lowered, put the pots on the floor of the cabinet and use cheap white lights from KMart.

Paint the interior "flat" (not gloss) white.

But remember above it all, if you're using outside, they have to go undisturbed until autumn next year. roughly 2-3 months after the days drop back to 12 hours long.

This means don't grow near fences, as people often walk fence lines to repair/check them, don't grow near power lines as power companies travell under them looking for troubles, don't use bushes to hide the grow, which will loose follage in early autumn. Be carefull phone lines aren't burried close by, you can tell by little yellow sign posts that don't seem to belong in the area (this will need scouting around, usually adjasent to roads, but not neccisarrily). Considering this is the driest damned place growing dope seems possible (maybe I'm exagerating, but not by much) place them somewhere you hav a justifiable reason to be where they are. Along a very scubby creek is good. Carry a fishing rod and a bucket. Of course you can use the bucket to dip water from the creek for the plants, and the rod is subterfuge if anyone sees you thrashing into the scbrub from the road.

That's just off the top of my head. You have to consider these kind of things,and plan, plan and plan.

good luck

rob