Tips for 1st strain

Howdy yall!

For my 1st post Id just like to say a big hi to the ppl who are no doubt going to get me through this whole process! Good to see a reliable aussie site with local greenthumbs!

Anyway, down to business. Ive read that the 2 best places for seeds atm are Xpat and Planetskunt. What strain would you personally reccomend to someone who is growing purly for a perso stash, wants a high yield yet doesent want to sacrifice much for the potency, easy to grow and suites a small area.

Also I was wondering what the average time was from sending cash, to recieveing stock from these 2 reputable companies?

Thanks and look forward to growing with you all

planet skunk usually has a turn around of 8 days and is favoured by the vast majority of people on this forum :peace:

xpat seeds has had some troubles as of late (the main guy in charge went on holiday) and there have been a fair few reports of orders not making, lack of communication, etc. since he went on his trip :peace: as such, i couldnt recommend their service, but thats only untill xpat returns from his trip :peace:

as for a first strain, i cant recommend enough the celtic genetics that are sold on planet skunk....last time i checked they were selling celtic stone and celtic berry, both of which are fully chunky strains, both have a 8-9 week flowering period and both strains are that easy to grow and hardy that the newest of newbies would haev a hard time killing them :peace: there are heaps of other strains listed at planet skunk that would be perfect for your grow area, but considering i havent grown them out, i cant really recommend them :peace:

best advice i can give is to look over the seedbanks site and see whats on offer before making your decision...sit on it for a week if needed, but pick the strain/s that appeal to you the most and then place your order :toke:

:peace: If I was too order from one of these company's it would be planetskunk,Alway's got through.And good customer service.

:peace: As for what to grow,well the double gum from white label is a nice strain,easy to grow. euforia from dutch passion or top 44 from the Nirvana range. :peace:

Thanks for the speedy reply guys!

Im prolly going to go with an Afgan or Afagan#1 - Its been sort of my 'holy grail' plant for the last few years of smoking so it would be nice to smoke some 1st hand.

Might also get me some of that Top44 stuff- I can do both strains at once and get the top44 a few weeks before the afgan stuff -

On the other hand, that mixed pack of indoor seeds looks damn tempting, with the only down side being you never really know what your actually growing at the time but 40 seeds for less than $100 cant go wrong! talk about variaty!

p.s - Just checked xpat and planetskunk - none of them have any top44 - whats another quick flowering one I can use in its place (please dont say Lowryder hehe)

p.p.s - Im looking for a plant that will keep me locked on that couch for as long as Im smoking! When I smoke I wanna get ripped! I want something that ill have a few cones, and go to bed for a pass-out

Edited by Rooster

Guest SOMEONE

hey Rooster

welcome dude

ive grown out the top44 takes about 54 days very easy to grow i got 2 phenos smokes allright not the most potent though

they have a huge selection at seedboutique.com

7 day delivery

take care peace out

s