flavouring bud

am thinking about trying to try flavour sum buds with lemon by chopping up a few buds till theyr quite fine then mixing sum fresh squeezed lemon juice in with it and prity much just leaving it to dry in the sun.....was wondering if this'd be a good way of doing it or if any1 knows any better ways to do it.....

Yeah it works. What I do is take it a step further. You will want to over dry your buds first for the maximum effect. Don’t let them get crispy.

Take them out of the jar to dry for an extra couple of weeks then when you rehydrate them with the moisture from peels the flavor is more pronounced.

Also I wonder the reasons for wanting to add flavor. If its just because they taste shit try a water cure.

The last thing you would want to do is add lemon juice to your buds. The acids and oxidizers in lemon juice will damage the trichomes on the buds. Ascorbic acid is not only an acid, but is also an oxidant.

Once the trichomes are damaged or broken from a leaf the rate of oxidization will increase. Converting THC to CBN faster and making the stone you get more of the couch lock fucked up type.

Yeah it works. What I do is take it a step further. You will want to over dry your buds first for the maximum effect. Don’t let them get crispy.

Take them out of the jar to dry for an extra couple of weeks then when you rehydrate them with the moisture from peels the flavor is more pronounced.

Also I wonder the reasons for wanting to add flavor. If its just because they taste shit try a water cure.

i love the first idea and i believe it would work really well, but water curing removes all the taste and everything...just leaves you with a boring dull smoke that gets you stoned B)

Again .. very interesting people.

Gday

Also orange/mandirine peelz make great moisture regulators when drying with ur M.

If ur M. is 2 dry get more moist peel , and if ur mull 2 wet(?) then use dry peel. It works great once u get it rite :toke:

I dont find this at all impacts on actual smoking flavour much (if at all) .. but maybe just the aroma of the bud unsmoked.

I dont know much about companion planting to infuse flavours .. but i know it is done (rarely).

I am extremely interested in this subject!

Any info is most welcome.

:applause:

p.s. i have heard of interesting thingz done with honey!!!

p.p.s. Apple budz were amazing (grown with apples in orchard)!!!

p.p.p.s. Mango was just naturally that flavour (from wat i know)!!!

Byeall , Good luck and goodbye , Budman ... Out.

:thumbsup: