GROWING OUT_DOOR in WINTTER

can some1 plz help me out? i need to know asap plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

any info i can get will help me heaps

Hey Gamiseta, its not nice to hijack peoples threads for your own good, if everyone did the whole forum would just be one huge thread :peace:

:yahoo: only messing about, sorry lol

If you want to have a look in the relevant part of the forum I'm sure you will find all the information you need, and most likely some more on top of that :applause:

Welcome to Ozstoners by the way :toke:

Guest SOMEONE

do a search in the search box

read read and read

u will learn alot

if i was u i would be extending the photoperiod to at least 16 hrs this means u will need some sort of additional lighting..... cause at the moment in australia the days and nights are relatively the same and this triggers flowering in dope...seedlings really should be kept under fluoro light, i keep mine on24/7 till they are on about the 3rd or 4th leaf..dont just use any old fluoro get 1 that does assist in propagation..

there is a wealth of knowledge in the forums

i for 1 am not a soil grower so i cant really help u beyond other than a common sense approach

good luck

take care

s