Dumb Newbie needs info

axe

Hi there

Want to play the game again and am going to bring my old setup back online.. I just have a basic feed tray of 1.2m with a single 400w light..I have only done this once befor from seed and got about 13oz of premium gear.. I got lucky as i had 9 seeds and they happened to be very good Quality and all female aswell..

I was wondering if i should buy seed or clones from a seedbank.. If i bought seed how many would i want to put in the tray?(1.2mx1.2m) considering i will have males and femails this time.Should i go with clones? what sort of yeald would you expect from a setup of this size and what strain would you people recomend for someone like myself?

If i bought 15 clones would it be enough or to many and what in your opinion should i expect to servive to to harvest....Thanx for any advice......Peace

It also depends on how high you want to grow them, if you were to grow them 1.2m high (not including the pot) then 4 would be a tight squeeze, 0.9m 6 plants, if you were to grow scrog then 4 - 6 would probably fill the screen and if you use the sog method then you could go as high as 144 (@9 per sq ft).

If you plan to use either scrog or sog then you would need to start from clones, if you use seeds for the 1.2m or 0.9m grow then start a couple extra to allow for males.

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/ruinkai/coolgleamA.gif http://64.207.13.28/mysmilies/otn/glasses/smokin.gif