adding a light?

ok i have 2 plants about 3 feet tall day 4 flowering unknown strains on indica one sative cant remember how to tell diffrence plz help on that and which one is the head high and couch lock heard it both ways cant remember which is right

hydro system

rockwoll then clayballs in 1 ft wide by1 1/2 feet tall buckets

12 gallon resavore

air stone in it mixing all pourpose flowering mix cant remember the name

3 feed lines to each plant plants sit in one of those under bed boxes and its on top of s stand made from old bed frame to crib dripping down into underbed box thats acting as resavore

they ae on 12/12 with a 250 watt hps that they have been grown fronm seed under the entire time i just get a 1000 watt hps whats going to happen to my plan if i turn it on ventilation isnt a problem its in a shed and im building a back door init tommarow with a couple of hinges and a jig saw

1000w hps will put out so much more heat than a 250w hps that its not funny :applause: if you havent experienced it before, you are in for one hell of a shock...you'll more than likely have to replace the ventilation system if its only suited to your 250w hps, but at this time of year and depending on your system, you could pull it off :toke:

your best bet would be to pull the plants out, change the lights over and then seal the system up like it would normally be with the light on for a few hours...if it gets too hot in there, you'll need better ventilation, but if its cool enough for your plants, use the palm of your hand as a guide for the height of the light...basically if its too cold at canopy level on the palm of your hand, lower the light and if its too hot, raise it. but when you have it at a stage where you could leave your hand there all day without any heat build up or anything, it will be perfect :toke:

fuck im stoned, sorry if i rambled :whistle:

its in a shed about 12 by 8 feet shelf in back 6 feet off ground 4 feet long widh of shed lights under that but going to be moved into the main part of the shed as soon as the light goes up

how muh will the bill go up just a couple of bucks right its only on for 12 hours a day

really intrested in a aprox yeild as it descides how much i can get for my next grow its sativa that has 11 leafs right indica that has 7 sometimes 9