Grow Dairy ---- White Widow

Hi guys, this is my first grow. It current sitting on my balcony. Maybe when it grows bit bigger i will move to my bed room next to the window or set up a wardrobe grow room.

i have put 3 white widow seed in 3 pots about 3 weeks ago. Plant 1 poped out at the 6th day. plant 2 poped out at the 7th day. plant 3 poped out a week after. i thought plant 3 was a dead seed almost through it out.

the following picture i tooked yesterday. which is the 2nd weed after the seed germinated.

post-7871-1146800876_thumb.jpg

post-7871-1146801019_thumb.jpg

post-7871-1146801218_thumb.jpg

nice lookin seedling there ozweeds you will enjoy the white widow i have 2 of them at the moment and they are going nuts check out my grow dairy if ya want its stoneys skeleton in the closet.

and if ya got any questions dont hesatate to ask

good luck

Hi OZweeds & welcome aboard.

The sprouts look well. You may be glad you didn't toss # 3 out. It could be the ONE !

Maybe when it grows bit bigger i will move to my bed room next to the window or set up a wardrobe grow room.

You had better plan pretty fast as they will move along very fast now.

What Style (method) and medium do you think you will use later ?

:applause:

High there OZweeds, looks like they are off to a good start but that potting mix looks as if it will retain a lot of moisture, I would be inclined to mix about 30% perlite into it whilst the plants are small enough to take out of the pots easily.

:applause:

probably the easiest way to go for you wardrobe is get a big tub and a light i would say 400w or 600w and as tom said mix some perlite n ya soil and just hand water a little every day in veg then every second day in flower has worked well for me and get yourself some good nutes as well

cant wait to see an update

probably the easiest way to go for you wardrobe is get a big tub and a light i would say 400w or 600w and as tom said mix some perlite n ya soil and just hand water a little every day in veg then every second day in flower has worked well for me and get yourself some good nutes as well

cant wait to see an update

Thanks for your advise guys. really apprecriate. i think maybe its the time for me to build my wardrobe grow room. anyone know any good hydro shop, or where to get the lights fans etc. i am in Brisbane.

PS: Could anyone tell me how much jump it will be on the electrcity bill? coz i dont want to end up more expensive than buy the staff.

Edited by OZweeds

Hey OZweeds.

For the ps.. depending how you set up your grow, if it's small fans and 1, 400w light + some veg fluros probably around 100 bucks more a quarter on the power bill.

Do you spend more than 30 bucks a month on smoko?

Have fun in your new garden mate :thumbsup: