hairs on the bud

not long to go now then. once once they start to turn its only a matter of weeks, each strain is different, but I would be keeping a real close eye in about 2-3 weeks. I pick when they are about 50/50, but that is just my preferrence, for a more potent stone pick at about 80/20.... the longer you leave them the more of a body stone it will be... so really anywhere from %50-%80...

usually you could start flushing your pots in about 2-3 weeks...for about 4-5 days before you harvest.

for better tasting bud, harvest half way through the dark period

good luck....

hey there valley it really depends on a few things like what strain is it how long it been in bud for and how much light its getting at da moment best thing to do would get a couple of pics and put them up so we can have a look and help ya out

but most strains have a 50-65 day bloom period

hope that helps