It was at least $1000, maybe closer to two, I can't remember exactly.

I'm generally a generous and trusting person until people show me otherwise, so from time to time I get taken for some money, it doesn't really bother me, if someone needs to resort to scamming money they probably need it more than I do, and if its just out of greed they're the ones who have to live with themselves so good luck to them.

In any case its not a big deal for me either way. Just giving anyone who might be considering becoming a part of Ferre's site my opinion of him before they part with their money.

It was at least $1000, maybe closer to two, I can't remember exactly.

I'm generally a generous and trusting person until people show me otherwise, so from time to time I get taken for some money, it doesn't really bother me, if someone needs to resort to scamming money they probably need it more than I do, and if its just out of greed they're the ones who have to live with themselves so good luck to them.

In any case its not a big deal for me either way. Just giving anyone who might be considering becoming a part of Ferre's site my opinion of him before they part with their money.

Dude, tell the whole story, I NEVER conned you out of money and NEVER kept your money either.

Pipeman wanted hosting and a design for his mullup site and asked me to help, I told him I knew a design company who could do that for a reduced price because the owner happened to be a friend of me and he agreed, he send me $1000 of which I paid the hosting company for a year in advance and gave the rest of the money to the design company and THEY MADE THE DESIGN, when he wanted to have some extra features like a gallery they even worked on that and it took a bit too long for pipeman's liking and from one day to another, he moved his website to another server and had some amatuer replace the design with some crappy looking amateur made design and demanded his money back.

I couldn't do that, simply because it wasn't fair and he had paid for services that he had received, the hosting was paid for and he had all the passwords, the design company had done the work and they even would have worked on it untill he was satisfied with the results, but pipeman desided to move the site to another host himself, there was nothing wrong with that host, it's the same as I still use today and I'm very happy with their services. The design company had done the work for a fraction of what they normally charge only because of doing me a favor and they had several people working on it for weeks.

Quit the bullshit pipeman, and take your losses when it's due to your own stupidity and unfair actions.

You got more than you paid for, you are like that dude that buys a car, doesn't like it and drives it in a chanal and then asks for a refund, how stupid can you get?

Do not ever call me a scam dude, you are full of shit.

The real story is Ferre accepted money for things he never provided.

He refused to even give me the name of this Design company. he refused to let me talk to them directly. He refused to show me any quote or receipt of payment from this company.

He also recieved money to buy chat software, which he never did.

He refused to let me talk to the hosting company we were with.

This is all completely paid for by me remember. Ferre is just helping me as a "favour"

Draw your own conclusions.

Aside form that, Ferre continually lied about working on the site when he was doing nothing, for months. And also was smart enough to install forum software that did not allow pic attachments even though that is what we had asked for from the beginning.

and thats just off the top of my head.

See that you are full of shit dude, I even posted the companies name and prtfolio on your mullup site, people who were members there, like oldmanmoz can remember that I'm sure.

You are full of crap and you know it.

I don't need your money dude and never kept one cent of it. Do you really think that I need money as a former coffeeshop owner in Amsterdam who retired?

I desided to just let you be and forget about what a looser you are but when you accuse me of scamming on here I won't let that go.

The website design company was webspacedesign.nl btw and here you have it AGAIN, LIAR.

Keep off the crack dude, it damages your brains.

pfft that is the first time you've provided that name.

and how come you refused to provide me with a receipt?

I don't know if you need the money dude but when people refuse to provide me with receipts for stuff I pay for I get suspicious.

anyway, its over now. There is no point arguing about it.

You have your version of events and I have mine.

Btw, "he refued to let me talk to the hosting company we were with"

Another load of crap, you had access to everything in there including the cPanel which contained the name and a system for contacting the hosting company, and you knew it was paid for a year in advance. I didn't have receipts because of the simple fact that I had paid it all "tax free" to be able to save you money and get friend's deals, the design company, for example, startes normally at min. euro 4000 for any design they make.

Edited by Ferre

I DO NOT have anything to do with those kits, they are provided by the USA branch and we don't need them down here, also, membership is free for life, all people need to do is register online.

The kit contains ID cards, personalized busyness cards with member's titles on them and a bookweork of legal documents that are not neccecairy needed but some members like to have phisical evidence of being members, all the money, which is actually given for a suggested donation, but you can find many testimonial on my site from people who got them FOR FREE, is used to maintain the head office which is also a medical help center in Hawai'i, and they give out help FOR FREE. I almost forget, it contains a T-shirt with the THC Ministry logo too.

You are such an asshole.

Edited by Ferre