Best strain for central QLD winter?

OK well winter is approaching very fast and I was wondering what would be the best kind of seeds to order to grow in the winter, I dont care if they wont turn out to be primetime buds. I have planted some bagseeds and been playing with them for a while just cause its my first time growing I thought I'd play get some experience before buying good seeds.

I dont really care alot if the winter grow doestn 100% turn out but by the time it gets warm enough to plant a proper crop I'll be ready and have it all down packed.

Any seeds will do if I was you I would just use bagseed

Plant in the position with the most sun exposure so it has a chance to veg for a bit then hopefully by then the sunrise/sunset times would of shifted enough for it to flower.

I threw two seeds into an old pot of dirt not even expecting it to grow and I went out into my yard 2 weeks later (I don't go out the back very much unless I have to)

Anyway I went out there and there are two nice plants about 30cm high, no joke!

One ALREADY had preflowers and was a male so I picked it and threw it now I just have the one plant out there which I'm going to let nature take its course. All I have done to it now if put a bit of nurtrient on it just to help it a little bit :thumbdown:

Out west you should be right in terms of sun exposure because it's so flat out there. You can also setup sun sheilds etc with shadecloth if you want it to flower before nature allows it.

Let us know how it goes :applause:

Bye