Recommend me a new bong?

Coughing your guts up every day isnt very good, before you consider buying a new bong maybe you should look at vapourizing or something?

If not, if you dont mind ordering online or live in Plympton you can try www.freewheelin.com.au They have a huge selection of bongs and other stuff :applause:

I would personally go with something glass, all glass if you can. Cone piece, stem, the works. I cant really tell you which design to pick, thats up to you ;) :scratching:

Good luck with your search ;)

Oh, Love your avy btw :D - Sexy, but it makes me shudder at the same time ;)

First rule when buying a bong in Oz, get an Agung, second rule make it a Pyrex. Get a decent sized one as short bongs can give you a mouthful of bong water.

Check out the bong cleaning link in my signature for a look at my favourite, it's an ice bong so you can really have a cool smoke in the heat of summer. ;)

:applause: