MAGNESIUM I THINK.

post-7555-1145912322_thumb.jpg[at

tachment=13990:attachment]Hello all. First time post long time reader.I have a bit of a problem as you can see by the pics. Im using a 600w hps growing NL and Big Bud. Some of the leaves turn pale green in between the veins so to speak and eventually go brown and die. I add dolomite lime for magnesium and calicum.any comments greatly appreciated thanks.

Edited by 1kiwi

Some of the leaves turn pale green in between the veins so to speak and eventually go brown and die. I add dolomite lime for magnesium and calicum.any comments greatly appreciated thanks.

Don't think it is a simple as a nute deficency. Definately nute lockout though.

Need more details of your setup to idenitfy the problem.

Edited by v dub

I grow in a mix of soil/wormcastings/pumice for aeration of the soil and add dolomite lime for mg and ca.

Leaves tend to do this after approx 3 - 4 weeks into flowering cycle. Both the northern lights and big bud have the systems. the size of the buds dont really get any bigger due to lock out of something.

the size of the buds dont really get any bigger due to lock out of something.
What is your PH running at, lime increases alkalinity, that would cause a nutrient lock-out, aim for around 6.5 with soil.

Have you considered changing to coco choir for your next grow, just like growing in soil but is really hydro?

:xcited: