open letter Aussie politions

g'day;

the Australian governments,including state governments and councils are guilty of increasing the black market sale of illicit drugs.

alcohol was prohibited in the 30's, results caused moonshine running and black market bootleg alcohol sales.

marijuana was declared "enemy number1" by Nixon.(drugs to be exact).

during prohibition of alcohol, the black market increased in sales of illegal alcohol.the government imprisoned 1000's of ppl.

since alcohol prohibition ended, the black market in alcohol is almost non-existant.

the so-called 'zero tolerance' policy of the Australian Liberal government. is a major cause of the 'black market' of drug sales.

because marijuana, speed, heroin, cocaine etc are illegal, then there will always be a 'black market', which has members of Australia's police forces as main members.

as long as marijuana and other illicit drugs are illegal then black market will never cease.

to be able to stop the supply of marijuana ,speed,heroin etc, it needs to be legalized via regulated means.not de-criminalized but "legalized".

sale via chemist, publican etc, at present, 12 year olds dont have access to alcohol (unless procured from older friends etc), marijuana, cocaine,heroin, amphetamines ecstasy etc, will continue to be available to children as long as it is not regulated.

i urge all members in all parties to look at this problem with pre-thought. knee-jerk replies only hinder the problem.

do not quote uninformed media statements. do thorough research and know the problems. do not accept an "advisors" description of events.

prohibition has proven to be non effectual. it only increases the problem, use your head and not the media interpretation, do what you know is right.

Guest legalizeIT
good point, the goverment needs to wake up very soon mj isnt a big problem only cops and grand parents think it is, isnt there a way to prove this point ? there must have been tests or something done in amsterdam when it was legalized. not 1 person has died from n overdose from smoking weed how many have died from alcohol, tobacco n other serious drugs, n now we have injecting rooms in sydney UP YOURS JOHNNY H.

and stop wasting are god dam hard earned money johnny, if we want to smoke we will, theres no of stopping it unless u nuke the whole world, its a weed :) weeds can grow anywhere even in that loose ass of yours johnny h. theres no way u will be re-elected u gronky bob hawke impersonater.

I smoke weed, my friends smoke weed, nearly everyone i know smokes weed. Not all for recreation but also for pain relief and mj's medical benefits. think of the problems legalization would solve Little Johnny! no more dodgy drug dealers, no more plants getting ripped, taxable cheap foils, even voter confidence. legalization benefits everyone in some way. Not only that Pot heads are nice people, if theres a no smoking sign up somewhere in a legalized world im sure nearly every one of us wud respekt the well beings of others even. its just being illegal hurts us all, and adds to the notorious paranoia of stoners. How many minor drug charges waste court time money and effort better spent on other more important matters. Think of the good of the people Johnny. Everyone please leave your thoughts on this matter it is so important for us all!!

I'm just sick of them targeting MJ users...

Seriously between me and you jonny, Chase the real criminals, We all know stoners are the happiest people alive..

And i'm pretty sure saying that not many of us actually over use or over run our selfs by smoking pot...

Murders and Rapest are getting away everytime you raid peoples personal grows..

Guest Guest
g'day;

the Australian governments,including state governments and councils are guilty of increasing the black market sale of illicit drugs.

alcohol was prohibited in the 30's, results caused moonshine running and black market bootleg alcohol sales.

marijuana was declared "enemy number1" by Nixon.(drugs to be exact).

during prohibition of alcohol, the black market increased in sales of illegal alcohol.the government imprisoned 1000's of ppl.

since alcohol prohibition ended, the black market in alcohol is almost non-existant.

the so-called 'zero tolerance' policy of the Australian Liberal government. is a major cause of the 'black market' of drug sales.

because marijuana, speed, heroin, cocaine etc are illegal, then there will always be a 'black market', which has members of Australia's police forces as main members.

as long as marijuana and other illicit drugs are illegal then black market will never cease.

to be able to stop the supply of marijuana ,speed,heroin etc, it needs to be legalized via regulated means.not de-criminalized but "legalized".

sale via chemist, publican etc, at present, 12 year olds dont have access to alcohol (unless procured from older friends etc), marijuana, cocaine,heroin, amphetamines ecstasy etc, will continue to be available to children as long as it is not regulated.

i urge all members in all parties to look at this problem with pre-thought. knee-jerk replies only hinder the problem.

do not quote uninformed  media statements. do thorough research and know the problems. do not accept an "advisors" description of events.

prohibition has proven to be non effectual. it only increases the problem, use your head and not the media interpretation, do what you know is right.

anyone in south west sydney know where a man can get on at pls help :huh:

100% behind you there sols, :D

How narrow minded r our pollies ??????????

With the squillions of $$$$$$$$ our gov squanders on their SUPERS and the MEDIA BRAINWASHING campaign against US VOTERS,y is it then these so called pollies r to DUMB or to BLIND to the fact that ...

They can not tell the difference between HERION & MJ,....What a joke :huh:

So i say,IF IT IS GOOD ENOUGH TO HAVE HERION INJECTING ROOMS IT'S GOOD ENOUGH TO HAVE LEGALISED COFFEE SHOPS / SMOKING CAFE'S ETC.

IMO, WE, the VOTERS / SMOKERS r being DISCRIMINATED AGAINST.......and i thought DISCRIMINATION IS ILLEGAL in our society.

Now, does it not seem STRANGE that our ELECTED LEADERS can BREAK THE LAW blantantly and yet if it was u or me we wood be PROSECUTED to the MAX.

And IMO.......THIS SUX......

DOM.

I totally Agree

If you legalize it , Crime Not only fall's but you get rid of the high market price for it . Amstradam turned a blind eye . its not entirly legal and proven by medical fact only 5% of the population endugle in it . Even though every one of us here gets high put that asside.

Legalising Mj may get rid off alot of crime problems on the street . Also get rid of the aviabilty of drugs in schools so our young kids caint get thier hands on it to a Mature age where they can Maturly try cannibus .

As i think that was my whole entire problem , Pot was to easy to get in school :huh:

Cheers