Sick Ladies

Hey there lads this is one of my white widow ladies now the only thing i have changed in the last week is that now im feeding every 3rd day instead of twice a day so any idea whats causeing this i olnly fount it this morning ppm of my nutes is 1700 - 1800 and im in soil with some vermiculite mixed in and the nutes i am using are canna. now as you can see there is big brown marks on the top leaves but no yellowing so im not thinkin nitrogen and the effected leaves are turning upwards

med_gallery_7211_94_1087277.jpg

med_gallery_7211_94_81093.jpg

now i have given it a feed today incase it was lacking some nutes and my light is about a foot above but when hand is @ same level as the bud no burn

Help Me Please :thumbsup:

To set the light to grow height, start at a safe distance above the plants (approx 45cm for 400w, 90cm for 600w, 1200cm for 1000w), hold your hand palm down level with the top of the plant for a few minutes. If it feels too hot on the back of your hand the light is too close, if cool then it's too far away. If it's pleasantly warm and it feels as if you could hold your hand there all day then it's OK.

:thumbsup:

stoney79, im no expert but it looks like to me your foialr feeding with the lights on, make sure when you foilar feed that you do it right befor the light go out because water acts as a magnifying glass it cooks the leaves when the light is on, same with watering do it just befor lights out to it alows the soil to absorb more of the water, it also sound like abit of nutr burn with alittle overwatering so water with just tepid water and slowly ad nutrs back ok.:thumbsup:

well this is what has happened i have done a full flush the other day and have got my girls onto some full strength nutes and they still lookin abit sic here are a few more pics that i took today i gonna get some epsom salts tonight and get them into it any other suggestions????

med_gallery_7211_105_438063.jpg

med_gallery_7211_105_313702.jpg

:xcited:

stoney ....i have done a full flush the other day and have got my girls onto some full strength nutes and they still lookin abit sic here are a few more pics that i took today i gonna get some epsom salts tonight and get them into it any other suggestions

Only 1 sugestion stoney ..... ;) :( :( ;) the epsum salts ;) - It anit what you need :

:xcited:

Stoney79, hello uh, it looks like your cookin those ladies how hot is it getting in there and make sure your thermostat is workin properly i had a problem sorta like this and found out it was getting to hot for them but my thermostat was reading like 80 degreese well i changed my battery and found it to be really 85 in the room so check ur battieries.:applause: