foliar feeding ?

ok, I am pretty sure DM nutes buffer the ph to around the 6.3 mark, so theres no need to check the ph, you can if you like, but really if its between 5.8 and 6.8 I wouldnt worry too much at all.

are you folier feeding straight from your nute tank? This is fine, at about 1/3 strength and lightly misting the leaves when the lights are on is a good idea. A nute strength of between 400-800ppm is a good for folier feeding, they could take more... but this is a reletively safe level.

I folier feed with wormliquid and soda water, soda water gives the plants a Co2 burst which helps the plant take in higher levels of nutes, this doesnt mean you can run your nutes above 1800 (although with a Co2 Injection system you can) it just helps that little bit extra. The benifits you get from folier feeding will be 5 times better with a salt free soda water.

look for soda water that is just CARBONATED WATER..... this is salt free, if youre not sure, read the info label on the bottom, it should have NO SODIUM BI CARBONATE

thank ss for the quick reply im using the dm folier spary

folitech and penatrator im also growing in growdon cubes

i dont know much about ppm except whats in the dm catalouge

it gives a ruff guess based on zero ppm water im assuming that distilled water is zero ppm? please correct me if im wrong

Down under, hello well foilar feed at full strength is fine but make sure you alternate your nutr sprayings with plain tepid water, this will keep the nutr solution from building up salt and when you do foilar feed do it just be for light out otherwise it can burn your plants.:thumbsup:

you should never foliar feed before the light goes off, it will create mold, especially when youre flowering. Spraying with soda water will never burn your plants, but you should always raise your lights when you spray... just so that you dont hit the globe.. :thumbsup:

When I foliar feed with soda water I lower my lights straight after wards and never have any issues... if you feel paranoid you can leave them raised for a bit, its really not necessary.

I mix about 20ml of my WormLiquid into a liter of soda water for a twice weekly feeding and spray plain soda water inbetween. You can spray sodawater as many times during the day as you like, just make sure they have dried out before the light goes off, otherwise you run the risk of mold and spotty leaves...

I wouldnt spray plain water on my plants.... it works, but the soda kicks ass.... so why bother, buy a soda stream...:peace:

Your absolutley right if you foilar feed and the lights go out it could cause mold to form IF the humidity is above 50% but if it stays below that your fine, as well as foilar feeding with the lights on if you ever noticed there is dry little greyish white spots on your leaves and thats where the water has dried and baiscaly cooked the leaf and thats not good on the big fan leaves, it can burn your plants but really foilar feeding is more of a difference of oppinion kinda like soil just really depends on the grower, like tepid water or soda water, full strength half strength, i think you just have to find what works for you. :thumbsup:

try soda water... there is absolutly NO way you can burn plants with soda water. Those patches are caused from salts within the water.. I use rain water, so its VERY clean.. also soda water is pure, no salt no burn..

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners...&cmd=si&img=864

see, no burning.

I ve seen what your describing, and only happens when you use plain water. Soda water is %100 safe, I will stake my reputation on it. Ive been using it for over 15 years.. and NEVER seen any burning or any discolouration... people still think I am wierd for doing it but everyone that has done it WILL swear by it.....but everyone has thier thing..:thumbsup:

Please try it... ..

Ive never tried the soda water foliar but since you putting you rep on the line ill give it a shot.

I try to use RO for foliar as ive found plants to get salty stainswith tap maby just plant not using some salt.

Budlink offers the most noticable effect on plant within hours plant perks up and changes to a darker green. Must wash Budlink off it does leave a residue easily removed..

Once a week Of DM foliar tech, budlink and rizotonic from day 1 through veg seems to speed veg times up ive only ever sprayed from the top. Basicly this mix is a slightly weaker res mix without friendly bacteria.