good ways to germinate seeds

Depends what you're going to grow it in ktm. Also, what type of light do you have?

I prefer to plant it in to the medium it's going to grow in rather than germinate it in one spot and move it to another. I use a small grow wool cube in a larger, surrounding medium (which is clay balls). You keep the wool wet until they hatch. :thumbsup:

Edited by Pa-uul

sure,

the way I germinate is just in a glass of water.... have the seeds just floating on top and with in 3-4 days the tap root will start to grow down into the water... be careful transplanting..

or sink the seeds in the glass for about 24 hours... or until they crack open... then transplant as soon as they crack, dont leave them in there, they will go mushy....

or between wet paper towels on a plate, just keep them in a warmish eviroment and moist

or, if you have small rockwool cubes, wet them, push the seed in. Pointy end down and on a heat tray, under a flouro 24/0

hey there lad welcome to da growing world the best results i have had are with tissue.

you get about 6 pieces of toilet paper wet it abit only damp ya dont want it soaked then lay ya seeds donw then another few pieces of dunny paper and get them damp as well now get a bowl and put that on top upside down put in a inside cupboard and in a few days u will see the tap root when that gets to about half a cm then transplant to rock wool or what ever ya gonna grow in.

when done right this method i have found it works very well

good luck lad

:peace: :peace: :thumbsup:

There is alot of ways to germinate but for good results put you seed in a glass of water and let them soak for 24 hours and then plant into soil or rockwool cubes, this way they arent cracking open outside of soil, when you germinate in paper towels or napkins ect, you run the chance of starting off with root rot or a black tip on the root.:thumbsup: