NORTHERN SKUNK

if you only have the one plant and there are other stinky plants around, it shouldnt be a problem...

but do keep in mind the skunk genes are very stinky and if smell is an issue, they are not what you want growing :thumbsup:

Hey Bud, I have 11 northern skunk, and 10 northern berry, from peak seeds, But I have a lot of real skunks that hang around this area all the time, so every other day one gets hit on the road anyway, mabey they will think its just hanging in the area, My neighbor is about 100 yards from me and he is the only one I have all the rest are about 1/4 mile. So with all this what do you think ??? :peace:

visit youre nieghbour... rage him out... tell him youre growing there and if it goes missing you know where to shoot...:thumbsup: joking mate :peace:

100 yards is a good distance, have you got scrub around... try and hide them from the neighbours view, but really you never gonna know if you dont grow.... what are the nieghbours like??? would they be the sort to rip ya or call the feds??

Havent I seen some solid grows from you, indoors??

another thing is that.. are you doing the indoors as well.. you dont want to get done for a few outside and then have the lot get busted..... that would suck...