BubbleGUN

Hi everyone has anyone hear grown the BubbleGUN STRAIN from XPATS?

Mine is doing some strange stuff, I think it might be going male but its not the way a male should look the top half looks kinda male and the bottom is budding like female??????????????/

so some info would be very help full and if some one can some pics of stages of growth would do wonders

Looking forward to hearing from ya all

Thankyou ....................... :)

Aphofisman ....... Hi everyone has anyone hear grown the BubbleGUN STRAIN from XPATS?

Mine is doing some strange stuff, I think it might be going male but its not the way a male should look the top half looks kinda male and the bottom is budding like female??????????????/

Definitions of Transvestite on the Web:

An individual who is sexually or emotionally stimulated or satisfied by dressing in clothing of the opposite sex.

someone who adopts the dress or manner or sexual role of the opposite sex

transvestic: receiving sexual gratification from wearing clothing of the opposite sex

ev ....classic transvestite m8 , pics would be good

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvv ! Asking for some pics . . . . ! :)

;) Can a plant cross-dress ? ;)

......there is another person around growing bubble-gun thats also growing early misty i believe :) i forget the thread and its author because im blazed out of my mind, but im sure you could search for it :)

Shame on you, how dare you forget!!!! :P

It was me, btw :thumbsup:

sorry, kidding :peace:

Anyways, I have a couple bubble gun in atm, which are going ok. Im pretty new to growing though, so please dont make your decision judging by my plants ;)

MY GROW DIARY

;)

Edited by nugget

I germed 3 x BG and have been veging them now a while.

post-5398-1144923409_thumb.jpgpost-5398-1144923311_thumb.jpgpost-5398-1144922763_thumb.jpg

The first thing I noticed was the relatively large seed size and the seed seemd to be a little green. I didn't thik this was a good sign. But what the heck, I popped them and 3 of 3 sprouted. :peace:

On watching them grow one stood out having

post-5398-1144923471_thumb.jpg

3 fingered leaves, quite large and geen :thumbsup:

There seemed top be alot of variation in them. More than I had anticipated. :P Evdetially, a variety of different rate of growth and different shape formation. ;) F1ish :)

The one I mentioned above and the other 2 sprouted seeds are in the process of being cloned. 3 of 3 females. I sexed them by week 5 - 6 :)

For seed quality I only give them 5/10

For sprouting quality I give them 8/10

For sprouting outcome I give them 10/10 - 3/10 (due to the variatiion)

foe growth rate I give them (as confused little sprouts) 6/10.

Ya wanted BG gern pics

PS/ I have taken clones ! ;)