post-2677-1144546202_thumb.jpgpost-2677-1144546242_thumb.jpgEven though reading all the negative reports re Springers being bad for you over the years, with cheap imitations being inferior pvc etc, they still remain one of my favourite toking implements. My missus was sick of looking at my old faithful, and took it upon herself to buy me a new one for my 43rd birthday recently. Now, I am sure most will agree the AGUNG range of pipes are mostly quality plus, and was surprised that my new Springer was stamped in gold lettering "AGUNG Trading Australia pty ltd".

Now, it may be my ignorance, but I was unaware a fine co. such as Agung made Springers. Can anyone shed any light? Cheers BMC

Yeah I love Springers too! :o

I'm thinking of buying that same one, love the action & I'm a clutz so if I break it, I just need to buy some juice! lmao! :bongon:

& I like that they can be taken apart & cleaned easy or change the tubes/pipes or cones.

I can't stand smoking through swamp water, I always have to clean it & use fresh water & ice! aahhh :o

Edited by AussieStoner86

This should be a sticky!

These are the best bongs ever. I recommend everyone try these bongs atleast once.

I lived in Melbourne for a year in 1999-2000 and was first introduced to the springer. I have never smoked out of anything by choice since. I no longer have an authentic springer though. Got me a running replica. Have been using that one for about 5 years now and she is real black. I long for a genuine one though.

I am so glad I have found like minded people. No one in QLD or NSW I have ever spoke to knows or has seen one.