HELP! Purple tinge and yellowing of leaves...

Fellas

I have a 6 foot beauty in a large pot and full of flowers, but recently a number of leaves have started getting a purple tinge and going yellow. I've been picking them off at the moment. I also have a thousand little white flying bugs all over it. It's located in suburban Sydney and am womdering if you fellas have any idea what's happening to my plant? :scratchin:

ok, your purpling colour would probably be due to the lower temps at night no doubt, nothing to worry about really, dont pick the leaves off, they are still a vital part of the plants feeding process.

Are they in pots?

if so the yelloweing is a Nirtogen diff. not rteally an issue as it probably nearly ready. the plant has most probably leached all valuable nitrgen from the soil, you could give it a flowering solution of nitrsol.. I think I seen they had a flower mix? depends on how ready it is... its probably not an issue either.

How ever those little white flies are an issue.. not the flies in general, but I think they lay their eggs on the underside of the leaves and this can restrict nutrients to the buds.. it could also be the yellowing issue...

have a look on the underside of the leaves...

I havent encountered these on my mullies b4, but I did get them on a bean plant once.. I treated it with fly spray and that worked fine.... I dont recomend doing that on the girls though...

usually I would recomend a garlic and soap spray... that will keep them away but wont kill them...

the best solution since you will be smoking this shit.. is a praying mantis or lady bug, they would eat the eggs and the bugs..

but have a look at the under sides of leaves and let us know if thats the problem???

Edited by SukonmiSkunk

Thanks heaps you mad Skunksucka you!

I was thinkn it was just a deficiency of something and am happy if its just that. The little white flies are in their hundreds. I can see them underneath the leaves, but not any eggs, well not with my eyes anyway!

I did have a spidermite prob a little while ago but I got rid of that.