Sniffer dogs on highway

Complaints about so-called "commercial growers" seriously piss me off. The large majority of these people smoke their own product so why would they spray it?. Who cops the large sentences? Plenty of whinging when no-one is able to score. No one is around when these blokes are looking at 15-20 sentences. The only people who I have ever heard of who use large amounts of sprays are people who dont smoke but only sell it so they dont give a fuck. Only do business with Smokers.

Complaints about so-called "commercial growers" seriously piss me off. The large majority of these people smoke their own product so why would they spray it?. Who cops the large sentences? Plenty of whinging when no-one is able to score. No one is around when these blokes are looking at 15-20 sentences. The only people who I have ever heard of who use large amounts of sprays are people who dont smoke but only sell it so they dont give a fuck. Only do business with Smokers.

bit of a contradiction there doug. First you say that complaints about commercial growers piss you off as if its a stupid complaint then you admit that you know of growers that do the very thing being complained about!

btw, I haven't got anything against commercial growers obviously, without them I'd be dry as a bone.

bit of a contradiction there doug.  First you say that complaints about commercial growers piss you off as if its a stupid complaint then you admit that you know of growers that do the very thing being complained about!

btw, I haven't got anything against commercial growers obviously, without them I'd be dry as a bone.

I am sick of the term "commercial grower". How exactly is this determined?Without these blokes there would be a lot less smoko around. There is a big drought on is Sydney at the moment. Some of these breeders should come down off their high clouds. To me this is another case of the Aussie tall poppy syndrome. This complaining about commercial growing was hijacked by the government for a law change just recently. There was supposedly a special psycosis assigned to hydroes because of all these sprays supposedly being used.Anyone opening up a hydro shop nearly ended up having crimminal checks and having to be registered. Divide and Conquer. Pipeman how is it a contradiction saying I know of some people who use sprays? I did not recommend using sprays that would have been the contradiction. As I said dont do business with people who dont smoke because they will use sprays because they dont give a shit they are only in it for the money.

I am sick of the term "commercial grower". How exactly is this determined?

Someone that grows pot for the purpose of selling it, be it one plant or thousands, comes under the legal definition of a commercial producer. The only use of sprays on mj that I personally have heard about is by dealers, usually in some vain attempt to try and make their dope seem better than what the other dealers are selling, these are the type that will tell you how great halogens are for grow lights.

Like any other commercial enterprise you get the “get rich quick” element, usually dealers trying to grow their own supply under halogens, using crappy nutrients and not having a clue what they are doing (yes hog, very common in Tassie). Commercial suppliers on the other hand are the guys that set up in warehouses, grow outdoor plantations and such, they are the professional farmers of the mj world and usually produce a quality crop.

The main advantage that personal growers have over commercial growers is the amount of time and individual care we can give our plants, in fact it sucks you in much more powerfully than roses ever did to their enthusiasts. Other advantages are that when you grow your own you can choose you own strain, use hydro or soil, etc. and save heaps of money

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/ruinkai/coolgleamA.gif http://64.207.13.28/mysmilies/otn/glasses/smokin.gif

One of the other problems is sales assistants pushing the latest and greatest products that are supposed to increase potentcy and yield. One of these addidtive made leaves grow in a spiral. Stick to the natural addiditives Canna have a good range. Cannazym and Rhizotonic are great I have been using both for the last 3 months and the plants have never looked better its p

ricey but the results are worth it.

It may not be the case with all 'commercial growers', however as far as I'm concerned, if you grow a poor quality harvest, or one with an unusual chemical taste, you risk your future sales.

I have known a particular fella cut ties with a grower and switch to someone else, because the plants had been sprayed too much, as was evident in the smoking of it.

For the full time grower, it isn't good business practice and is just not worth it to NOT properly look after your plants.

In regards to the latest products, does anyone know about or have experience with the "Yield Master" product?

That the one that makes leaves grow in a spiral. Anything that does something like that to a plant cant be good to smoke. Stay away from anything like this if the problems with pesticides and chemicals are bad these hormones and genetics muck around with how an organism is made up.This story will amuse a few people when I was working in the legal pill factories there were a few instances of shall we say people absorbing product. One bloke was allergic to a product that is used to be used by doctors to make the eyes expand during examinations. His eyes go out of focus when ever he comes in the slightest contact with it. Another bloke used to collapse when he was anywhere near Serepax being made(only 100kg in a batch). Two twits didnt wear there safety gear while make contraceptive pills and started getting chest pains. The doctor found oestrogen in their blood. Strange considering they were male. The chest pains were tits growing. I never had a problem standing next to 44 gallon drums of prozac. Good job until I ended up on psychiatric leave.