magnesium def

i dont think they would be lacking 'sodium'. plants dont need much of that. and its usually a problem as opposed to something to add

magnesium i think is an immobile nutrient so it would affect the new shoots only? correct me if im wrong someone. and usually if mg is lacking there is some necrosis too in the leaf tissue i think

if its just twisting and curling at the edges could it be heat related? what are ur temps like at the canopy?

if ur watering sufficient too

have u dont anything lately like switch from MH to HPS? i get that sometimes when i switch lights. they twist.

what strength are ur nutes and ph. both in the reservoir and the runoff. what medium do u use. have u had this before?

Edited by keepleft

Ferengi ive spent too much to just ditch it ,also soemone else is getting good results with it

maybie its just me :smoke:

keepleft in regards to ur question

im usin

60/40 coco/perlite

run to waste

80ltres over 4 feeds with 20-40% runoff

just recently wtared weak to bring the waste from 1700ppm down to 1200

ph was on 6.6 lowered to 5.8 COULD BE THIS CUASING LOCKOUT?

room temp day-max 30c night-20c hum-60%

thnx for ur help

here is on more of indoor and two of my outdoor prso hope u like

post-5181-1143183847_thumb.jpg

post-5181-1143184045_thumb.jpg

post-5181-1143184078_thumb.jpg

croweater ...just recently wtared weak to bring the waste from 1700ppm down to 1200 .. :smoke: ....ph was on 6.6 lowered to 5.8 COULD BE THIS CUASING LOCKOUT?

Oath M8 - 6.6 - how long (many feeds) was that ? It's easily recoverable. Reset your (as you have done) and you also have lowered you nutes too so good !

How long will you will notice a difference will depend on alot of factors. A few days & good luck ! lol

im usin

60/40 coco/perlite

run to waste

80ltres over 4 feeds with 20-40% runoff

just recently wtared weak to bring the waste from 1700ppm down to 1200

ph was on 6.6 lowered to 5.8 COULD BE THIS CUASING LOCKOUT?

room temp day-max 30c night-20c hum-60%

coco needs a higher pH than normal hydroponically grown plants, i'd be aiming for around 6.2 lol also, coco isnt the best medium to use for automated systems, its more for hand watering as it can clog up the system so IMO your system would be much more suited to 100% perlite or clayballs...

the one thing that has me thinking are your nutrients, ie. what brand are they and were they designed for use with coco or not? believe me, you can spend $1000's on nutes, but if they are not designed for the medium you are using, the grow can be dismal :smoke: I have noticed the difference myself from not using coco specific nutes, my plants look shit compared to how they should so if your using the wrong nutes, it could explain all your problems :smoke:

think you will find WDC coco is good handwatered but better when on a drip long as its run2waste and not recirc as coco does not go black or get mushie when smaller but more regular feeds using a 5 cm expanded clay layer at base of pot,.

3000 lt pumps through 12 drips two per pot, works for me but can block easy with organic nutes and some additives.

Smaller feeds mate 80 lt over 4 feeds far out i would get 50 feeds from 100lt for 6 pots 10lt. also ph does rise so start low about 5.8.specially if using rizo booster and silica

Your plants look fine maby could be greener at this late veg stage but good those twisted leaves look pretty fresh so dont worry just yet.

Whats the growth rate like?.

What nute level ?

atleast 2.2ec would be best as coco handles a bit extra.

I use ro at 80% 20% tap one prob i had was after 18 months of use and not changing the first filter after 6 months like recomended i noticed an ec of 0.1/0.2 should always be 0.00 ec and first filter was near blocked flow rate reduced.

Once certin of prob a nute seller like canna sells indervidual trace elements . post another pic in a day or two will be able to compare pics to see if its getting worse

tnx for all the help wantdachronic and thc

Smaller feeds mate 80 lt over 4 feeds far out i would get 50 feeds from 100lt for 6 pots 10lt. also ph does rise so start low about 5.8.specially if using rizo booster and silica

ye i would feed smaller but im usin 200ltre resis turned pots thyre very big plants and and they take a lot of water to wet it all .

im usin 30 drippers in each pot 30-40% runoff ive been feeding them hygrozyme roots and folier and they have certanly greened up and are perky now

my nutes aim usin are canna A-B i might have to get ahold of those canna trace elements

ive been thinking about using more pelrite lik 50/50

theyve certainly greened up since last post i just turned back ysterday loking very perky

here ssome pics. again thankyou for your help