Indica & Sativa

lol Hi all, I need some info. I would like lots of different people to give there thoughts on this..

I need a sativa and a Indica. If you can only grow 1 plant at a time, or two. But you like both just as well what 2 would you grow. You want a decent amount from each and a good high from each, which would be the best for each one.

thanks in advance.. lol

if you are growing indoors, i suggest getting a strain like celtic stone, that shit snaps you in the face, makes your body numb and puts a big grin on your face lol sorta couch lock stone, but its also in the head lol

basically anything thats upto around 75% sativa will work a treat, anything higher i wouldnt wanna grow indoors due to the bullshit flowering time :P

better yet, grow a good indica strain indoors and grow the sativas outdoors lol

Durban Poison is a good sativa if i could only grow one of each, that would be my pick for sativa.

I can't say for certain but Sour Diesel sounds like it's sativa dominant and it sounds interesting for sure and i think it's suitable for indoor growning too.

As for indica, there are so many good ones now (it seems more people like the indicas) so i can't pick one but then again, this is for you so you should pick on that sounds good to you.

Thanks Wantdachronic, I think your celtic stone is the choice for indica, but I would like more people to add there thoughts to this too and why they like a cetian one over the rest. lol

I still need a sativa, but I think one with 75-25 might be better for indoors to help with the flowering time, need some info from those that have did this, and why. :smoke:

Thanks for all the info.

Heya Ubenhadd hows things, have you moved yet?

now from what i have seen in the diaries here that AK47 / 48 has been a very nice strain

that may suit your needs....good structure and yeild and a smashing stone

i bought some seeds just on the results of others so iam keen to

grow them out

:smoke:

Hey Frazzle, hows it going. No I havent moved yet I think I just might move further north in the up in the woods . That AK 47 might be to strong for me.

I found where I can get pure Haze, I would grow a CS and haze together and just leave the haze in for 4 more weeks.

Thanks for all the help.. :smoke: