Budding Time????

Hey guys, i used this rose food on my plants and they are starting to get thei white hairs, well 2 of them are, the other two arnt....does this mean the two that havnt are goin to be males?????

They are only about knee high, but since i put that rose food in they started to get white hairs.....

if the others havent fibred in a week then most probably are going to be male.... do you want seeds??? What strain are ya groing??

I am guessing they are out side??? usually about 2-3 months for flowering... I hope you dont run out of time... might just scrape it in...

if you are inside, depending on strain usually 8-10 weeks

hey there as i said in the chat room the 100w globe aint that good but gotta start somewhere the two that aint got hairs wait a little longer cause some strains take abit longer u should grab some pics and post them so we can have a look. the closer the better cause they could be males.

dont know how long they will take under 100w but about 60 - 70 days under a 400w so maybe another week or so. are you using any nutrience or fertalizer with it as well????

hope it works out well get the pics up so we can help ya sex the other 2

cheers

lol