yellow leaves in soil

Guest SOMEONE

Guest SOMEONE

hey all,

have yellowing leaves on plants in soil 2 weeks into flower...

should i just pull them off or will they come good with a half strength bloom hydro nutes..

is this normal ???

strains ppp and some purple thing??

cheers all

take care

Most plants that ive grown outdoors in rougher conditions start getting yellowing off leaves , ive always thought of it as a normal process .YOu can give em some nitrogen ferts . The thing is it makes it easy for people to spot your plants outdoors so i just pick them off. If its just a few here and there i wouldnt worry , if its the whole plant somethings wrong .

If it's the lower fan leaves, it's normal. They'll die off from the bottom up through the flower period.

Keep them cleaned up though, as they stand out like naturalmystic said and they also can encourage mould.

Give the leaf stem a little downwards tug and if they pop of easy they've done their work.