Keeping Seeds

There are a few diffrent ways of storeing seeds, frezing in one keeping in a cool dark place is another, but over long lenghts of time they will degrade ans as time goes on the chancers are that in the end none of the seeds that u have stored wont grow but that isent true all the time as well but i am sure that there better ppl on here to give u better advice...

Well i would like to know this also, since its highly possible ive paid high amounts of money for some Jack Flash Duds, as my other seeds germinate, The sensi "Jack Flash" still havent popped, Ive resorted to soaking in pure filtered water and leaving it like that, and hope for the best. its been 14 days already and well ive even checked sensi seeds website and they say 10-14 days max.

Fingers crossed that i havent spent good money and ended up with duds.

Peace.

Edited by Oz

Could someone please post something somewhere, (maybe pin it) About keeping seeds? ie:Whats the best way? How long they keep, etc etc??

I just thought it could help someone (like me) to look after their bag seeds. Is it true they can last years if kept properly?

Thank you!!

HINT HINT HINT

anyone looking for a topic to write about for the tutorial competition may wish to consider this , a good guide on storage would be great :xcited:

Ive learnt the hard way in the past that seeds dont keep for ever , at one stage i had hundreds of different seeds from the best dope id been smoking over the years , but instead of planting the prize seeds i kept planting the ok ones , thinking il wait for optimal conditions to plant the good seeds. By the time i went to plant the prize seeds they were no good id fucked up big time . A mate gave me some seeds that hes had in his freezer for a few years and they were fine , a couple came out abit deformed but mostly good , id say freezing but cant be sure on shelf life .