Question on flowers......

G'day to all

I have a question about my two plants. Both are from bag seed, so I have on idea about variety, but am curious about the big difference in their flower structure.

One is in the ground under a fruit tree and get's sun all day until mid-late afternoon. This one is low and spread out and the flowers are quite clumped and thick, and you can see the glands all over it with the naked eye. And come within a few feet and the smell will knock you out.

The other one is in a large pot and like a christmas tree. It's about six foot tall and has flowers all over it (a beautiful sight I must say!) but it isn't very smelly and it gets the sun all day long, . The flowers on this one look like fury sticks (the end of an arrow with a fury head would look similiar or a miniture pine tree) and not in big juicy clumps like the other one. Is this just a particular variety or bud in early stage, or am I getting paranoid?

I haven't got a camera right now, but I'll try to get pics shortly.

Cheers!

you just learnt that pot isnt the same as other pot :xcited: like ozmade mentioned earlier, you more than likely have 2 strains and come harvest, you'll sure as shit know the difference :peace:

the only problem i can see with that is in the near future, you'll probably end up looking over a few seedbanks and come to relise there are thousands of strains available, all with different tastes, highs, growth, etc. and you'll wanna grow them all lol

happy growing and cant wait to see some pics lol

Thanks fellas

I'm trying heaps hard to wait before trialling them to early. But as soon as I do, I'll be sure to share my new found knowledge, however hazy that may be at the time (grinnnnnnn!)......

you're much better off leaving the plants untill they are ready and dried properly...knowing you have bud to smoke, but is still not ready is a complete bitch! especially when you have nothing to smoke and have tried a tester thats a good smoke :peace: take it from a person who rarely gets a harvest due to taking too many testers, you are far better off forgetting they are smokeable untill after you harvest the mature plants :xcited:

take it from a person who rarely gets a harvest due to taking too many testers, you are far better off forgetting they are smokeable untill after you harvest the mature plants :xcited:

I know that story to well WDC :peace:, but i do try and have self control but dosent all ways work...