Leaf Buddin

Guest elefunk_delivers

Guest elefunk_delivers

Sup guys i just got a quick question ive got a skunk x white widdow in bloom at the moment and its seems to b buddin on the richest peak of the leaf is..

its where the steam connects to the leaf, but it is only seeming to grow on 2 leafs on my whole plant..

the plant is about 3.5 months old now

2.5m veg/1m flower.. can u tell me how to increase this, as im sure its not a problem but sumthing, goood..

and why dose it only happen on certain leafs..?

much respect

Ele

Keep a close eye on it, it could be male flowers forming. After one month of 12/12 you should have small but easily defined buds everywhere on your plants, any chance of some pictures?

This link shows a picture of a hermie (thanks again sols), you can see some male flowers forming at the junction of the leaf and the stem at the bottom ot the picture: https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners...p;f=1&t=974