"Add Bud" - Fast Way Hydroponics

Ello growers,

I picked up some "Add bud" (Fast way Aquarium & Hydorponics) from a shop the other day and thinking that I can use it outdoors on my grow.

The labling is short on when to administer "add bud" and the dose is said to be 2 ml per lt of water (in adition to your flowering nutes)

My questions are:

1) Can you use this product in a compost/soil grow ?

2) When do you administer "Add bud"

At 2ml per lt in addition to flowering nutes it soulnds like PK13/14 which is used at the final stage of flowering. I don't want to administer it too early, nor too late. I asked the store dude who said you can use it any time. It this right ?

thanks nitram :thumbsup:

Add Bud was my favourite bloom booster when I was living in the eastern states, just make sure you shake well before using, I doubt that you would have any problems using it as well as the PK 13-14, just be careful you follow the directions on the bottles, don't overdo it and watch the PH levels.

Group: OS Supporter

Member No.: 5,398

Love the post count. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Thanks Tom

Group: OS Supporter

Member No.: 5,398

Love the post count.

666 eemmmmmm ! I Hope thats not an omen ! I just mixed up a a batch of nutes and have the "Add Bud" nutes in an old COGr - flores bottle I had lying around and stuffed up a mix adding Coco A in error with 60 ml og Add bud - a shame to waste but when yo do this it's better to ditch all and start again. :thumbsup: PH is set at 5.9

I am using it out-doors in soil/compost medium. I have used it on 2 plants of 5 .............. Lets hope it dose it's job. :thumbsup: