foliar feeding - what strength nutes?

what strength nutes should i used to foliar feed? using DM penetrator as well

i tried it at 700 ppm (1lt from the nute tank premixed and 1lt plain water) with the recommended dose of DM penetrator (20ml per litre) did this and repeated 2 days after. a few days later i noticed discolouration around the top canopy (particular new growth) of a kind i have never seen before

i have foliar fed at 700 ppm before withough DM penetrator with no problems like this

should u use a lower dose nute mix with DM penetrator (or is the DM penetrator a shit product and should i just not use it!)

thanks

Personaly I never go by the bottle messurements , I roughly go 3/4 of what they say , as for my foliar mix , it's one third from the res and the rest is RO water

I do my feed as the lights go on a few times a week and a little less in late flower , when feed I lift the lights up and leave them up for about an hour or so whilst the dropplets dry out , then I return the lights to there height and thats that :thumbsup:

thanks pure. thats a good idea instead of foliar in the dark period which would disturb photoperiod. i usually unplug em and feed then turn em back on an hour later.

i worked out what the problem with the new growth was and it wasnt the penetrator! its alot worse! im posting a new topic on it for advice in problems and diseases....