Ice filtration

I got my new bong the other day (my first glass bong). It's a lovely little thing from Agung (do they have a website?).

It's basically a little glass jar about 7cm high and then in the screw on lid it has two rubber grommets; one with the metal stem going straight down with a bucket cone and the other with a 45 degree bent pipe to suck through (all gold coloured) and on the end it has a little screw on attachment you put your mouth over (kind of like a pipe).

It's so small and compact and EASY TO CLEAN and very smooth. I love it

So to get to my point, it's kind of hard to put ice in this little bong which is one thing I miss about my big homemade jobs. So I might have to start crushing it now I don't know.

Also, I have finally tried smoking through plain rice and it did work quite well. Was a smooth couple of hits but it missed something that you get from water filtering. So I emptied it out and put some water in (but if for some reason you have rice and no water, well you could use rice it wasn't a bad experience for me. (BUT REMEMBER, don't wet the rice.. make sure your chamber is dry before putting it in and also don't try to rinse the rice out because it sticks to the bong and you have you manually remove it.

Even better again is a double chamber bong with ice and cold water :thumbsup:

Anyone made more than two chambers in a homemade bong?

I always make double chambers

treestump

yeh man we used to use the large Vegemite jars as they where heavy and have a solid lid for adding attachments as needed. past 5 jars and you get exhausted before you get to the smoke

once you make a few you can just join them together like Lego!!! Play with spliting the path and you have like a competition smoking a cone

As far as ice goes sounds like you would need to be fast and Im not fast at my age so ill leave it to yas

Alright, this is my first post and its about a topic i verymuch enjoy so here goes.

Chilly Billies as me and my mates call them. We use then a great deal and we always

enjoy it a great deal. Even for those of us who cant take an ordinarily sized cone

in one sitting this method cools that hot air so you can fill your lung until there is no

more to toke.

Generally our method consists of using a tea tower to clobber the ice cubes

to a nice size, add to the bong chamber, and toke to our hearts content.

No water added as the ice melts fairly rapidly with use.

I'd highly recommend this to everyone, and i do when the occasion arises.

Vap.

Hello, greetings, gadanga, salute', hi, lo, mid!

I have an idea on the subject of ice bongs....

I thought it up when i ran out and got given a bottle of champers....

I drank the champers, then fell asleep with a ball in my hand...

I awoke at noon the next day with a 6'6" Rasta grinning at me saying,

"Rasssclaaaa! Get up and smell da nature i bring to you bredren!"

With a hasty "get out of bed and dressed in five seconds" moment,

I indeed smelled nature...

Unbeknownsted to me i thought i had put the empty bottle of champs

back in the bucket of ice just before passing out, but alas, i put something

else in their alogside the empty bottle, possibly as company, or luck, or both!

Well whatever combination i thought before i crashed, it worked, 'cos here stood me

mate, with already prepared crushed weed, waiting for his first hit of the day on me billy :-)

I picked out my bong from the ice bucket and did a little test just to make sure nothing

would come up or got blocked in any way, and filled the lid.

Silence, like the devastation of a big bomb, encompassed me mate after finishing his first bowl.

He merely emptied it out, filled it up for me and kind of just laughed at me through smoky teeth :-)

Maaaan alive! it was like breathing pure air with naughtiness all in one, just a slight tickle half way through

as it was me first of the day. I put it to everyone to try. The mentioned way of filling it up with crushed ice,

then putting it all back together again is a waste of time imo.