New Chat

As some of you are aware of we have had a new chat application that we have been testing and gettign ready for use here , WELL it's just about done and ready for some real testing ( ie people using it )

you can access this chat directly from this post by following the bellow link

Chat Link

You can also access the Chat on the main Forum page by clicking that link the says

Enter the CHAT ROOM ( can be found in the heading of the who's chatting area just bellow the online users )

Lastly and probably the way that will be used by most the chat can also be accesed by clicking the "Live Chat" link at the top of EVERY page

The chat is limited to access by our board members so if you would like to join in on the chats you will have to sign up for an osa account , For those of you that already have an account ( most of you ) just use your username and password as you do on the boards should it ask for it

ATM I am customizing it to give 420 crew members luxuries like file transfers ( to a limited size ofcourse ) and a few other quirks that are included in the software but we can't make available to all as it will put aditional stress on the server so you guys will just have to bare with me while I get that done

We will also be tryign to organise scheduled lessons in there once or twice a month where new to intermediate growers can come and ask general questions and get a responce in real time chat, I also know a few people that would be great for specific topics to discuss however I am not prepaired to speak on their behalf and gotta wait for confirmations before I make those sort of anouncements official

anyone that has problems or sugestions relating to the new chat software please direct them to me via Pm or email me at

Pure@ozstoners.com

If you ever try and log into the chat and can't get in , wait 10 mins to see if the issue resolves itself as for these next few weeks I will tweak and play with it to optomise it

this coudl mean interuptions to people being able to use it but the outages won't last more than a few mins , If they do please pm me as it is likely an issue only effecting youreself or that I am not aware of it and I will have to look into why it's happening

Enjoy the new software and lets try and keep the chat alive and buzzing this year lol

Regards,

Pure

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.