Outdoor growing guide (how to help)

Outdoor growing guide

Anyone know where to find one online as overgrow is now gone it was great for guides.

I have never been very successful outdoors/soil I kill everything in soil anything from khat to skunk just don’t know what i'm doing

I am now looking into growing in a soil/perlite mix indoor veg then after a little manipulation to increase bushiness take out side to flower.

I would be correct in stating no matter what time of year taking it from 18-20hr per day indoor to outdoor will force the plants to flower? Right

Indoors I can and have successfully controled my environment but out doors in soil I just don’t know what I am doing.

thanks for the help>

Anyone know where to find one online as overgrow is now gone it was great for guides.

you dont need an online guide here at ozstoners, just ask a question and if you dont have an answer in 24 hours, something is wrong because chances are you'll get a flood of replies :smoke

I would be correct in stating no matter what time of year taking it from 18-20hr per day indoor to outdoor will force the plants to flower? Right

Indoors I can and have successfully controled my environment but out doors in soil I just don’t know what I am doing.

that really depends on what time of year it is, but unless its summer, chances are when tehy are put out they'll flower...also, for indoor growing we try to recreate an outdoor environment so maybe you should try the same but in reverse lol

one more question please, at the moment the only seed i have (since all aus Suppliers are now gone) are indica and headstone from a Purchase made over a year ago.

they have been stored properly but are these variates anygood outdoor

i have not even completed a grow indoors with these yet as at the time i still had my red devils and very berry mothers going strong( they are now gone due to moving to different state).

where have all the aussies gone.

i dont even remember who i brought these off as my ziplip account got shut down.

ps thanks for all the replys, its great to know that there is someone to help if and when i have any problems.

i have been a member here for quite a while but mostly was to scared to make posings at first thinking i may get busted but since then ozstoners has stood the test of time and years latter now still online (congrads ! ). anyway i'm sure there are more interesting people for the police to harass than me

When growing pot outdoors which is what im used to im hopeless at indoor , its one of the easiest hardiest plants to grow . The way you would be killing it is either over fertilisation , not enough water or parasites > but at the most basic level as long as a plant has light water and soil , it should always survive . Ive seen people with no knowledge at all grow monsters , simply from putting them in the ground and watering and using supermarket ferts at low doses once a fortnight , even if you dont use ferts theyll still grow to maturity .They can handle alot of rough treatment too , tread on em break the branches bend em they adapt well , they always grow heaps bigger in the ground than pots .