first timer help :)

Milk

Hey guys,

only recently discovered this site and what a great site it is! :thumbsup

I am thinking of growing in the future and was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of some guides explaining the basics of indoor (soil) growing. I have searched the site but cannot find enough information. Where did all you guys learn to grow??

thanks for any links/information u may have B)

Edited by Milk

Gday,

No i am not from this truestoners place you speak of.

Basically just want to grow a couple of nice plants for my own personal needs. I specifically asked for soil growing info cos this seemed like the easier/cheaper option. But if u can point me in the direction of any nice and simple hydro guides it would also be much appreciated.

cheers

Hi Milk and welcome to ozstoners, doing an indoors grow with soil isent that hard as long as you have good air flow light and water, it will grow but there a few little draw backs doing indoors in soil, pests are the main prob with soil but if you have your grow room sealed up so no little nastys get in like fly wire on your inlest and outlets you will be ok and the 2nd you dont get the fast groth rate in soil as you do in 100% hydro medium, but you will still grow some nice plants in doors in soil...

Thanks for the replies

It seems you guys have convinced me to go hydro for my first grow. What method would you suggest for a newbie like me. Thanks ozmade for suggesting 'run to waste' setup. Do you have any links to a good tutorial page for this? also, what strain would you reccomend?...

Sorry bout all the Q's, i am just excited about being able to grow my own herb B)