wat should i get

hey all,

kinda new to all this DMT and stuff like that...ive tryed dimeana b4 which was pretty kewl i didnt have that mcuh of it tho was a good feeling tho..checks went a bit num and i felt so relaxed :( i want to feel this again so i was thinking y not grow my own heh so guys any ideas on wat i should grow..i live in QLD gold coast incase that helps :(

thanks in advance :)

Hi smokie M8,

We had a short chat earlier.

smokie ... want to feel this again so i was thinking y not grow my own heh so guys any ideas on wat i should grow..i live in QLD gold coast incase that helps

I'd start off with some marijuanah. As for being located where you are my advice is to keep you head up for leo and grow well.

On the various types of stone. Indica's my fav (heady, lay back, Tv mode) anthough I like the buzzy colourful Satvia's........ > keep well smokie. B)

hey all,

kinda new to all this DMT and stuff like that...ive tryed dimeana b4 which was pretty kewl i didnt have that mcuh of it tho was a good feeling tho..checks went a bit num and i felt so relaxed :whistle: i want to feel this again so i was thinking y not grow my own heh so guys any ideas on wat i should grow..i live in QLD gold coast incase that helps :peace:

thanks in advance :rolleyes:

If you're interested in something along the lines of damiana, some things that you can most likely get from your common nursery are.

Wormwood (Artemesia Absinthium)

Catnip (Nepeta Cataria)

Californian Poppy (Escholzia Californica)

Don't qoute the botanic names exactly, that was just from the top of my head.

If you want something a bit more interesting and you're willing to give growing from seed a go check out www.seedring.org but make sure you research a bit first, erowid's usually pretty good.