When did you start using cannabis?

When did you start using cannabis?  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I had my first smoke when I was about 16, But only smoked rarely untill I was 19 and started smoking alot more :xcited:

Hiya Nugget, no real surprises in the demographic of smoking age is there?

Must say,love that little ditty you got about Mormons: Soul soliciting pigfuckers. Spot on.

Reminds me of a time many moons ago.I had a bunch of mates over one summers day in London.We were all spliffing away in the garden,the acid was just starting to kick in and the door bell went.I went to the door and 2 blokes who looked like FBI started yammering on about mormonism (moronism?) so I thought...Mmm

this could be interesting and invited them in.By this time I'm really going UP on the acid,so I brought them out into the garden to sit with my by now VERY starry eyed friends. Did we laugh? It was our totally off our face screaming laughter that drove them outta there,they just did not know how to handle the situation which just sent us off even further into the deep end.

Rockster

My first time I was about 14-15, and it was baaaaad. The guy I was seeing had 2 older brothers that kept a bucket bong set-up in the shed. There were 5 of us, and he thought it would be a great idea to give it a try when no-one was there. Unfortunatley, it was 'snow cones' and it made us freak right out. I thought I was going to die. 1 threw up all over the kitchen floor, another locked himself in the toilet, my BF and his best mate had a full on wrestle match happenin and I ended up so freaked out I walked out the house and took the first bus I saw. Which was stupid, as I was in my own suburb hehehehe :xcited: The things you do hey...... only used it on the odd occassion until I was about 19, I actually started out as a medicinal stoner. Been smoking 6 years round-abouts.