ppm/cf strengths

Guest SOMEONE

Guest SOMEONE
am wanting to knock up a dwc/aero bucket set up.. uno the 1s that have enough ferts to cover pump that sprays out feeds at times set by me via timer. i know they need to be light tite so no algae grows and we all know how roots haye the light.. anyways iyo what is the ppm rate best for this sort of a system.. can i use my advanced nutrients or should i get specific dwc nute??? a ph of 5.8 would be the best to start new seedlings off at hey.. thanks all for your time.. it is much appreciated..peace out and take care all... someone..

Feed times? What feed times? I never had feed times. You could certainly hand water a cup or so of water from the rootchamber through the netpot but most systems don't have a retic system....

Mind you, I have heard of some doing this and I can see some benefit, but the plants usually pull up enough water to keep themselves happy once those roots reach the water level....

in hyroponics, and I would think this goes for all hydro, ppm can run upto 1800..max. I dont do DWC as such but I am in hydro.

lukes given great advice, work upto it slowly, try it 1200....if the leaves look splotchy, then increase. The only thing you need to look for is the browning of the leaf tips, once you notice this just lower the nutes.

With hydroponics I wouldnt run anything under 1200, mine run between 14-1800, and its healthy as...

I would start at about 1200 and gradually increase day by day...but never over 1800, thats about the max ....where tip burn will start.

ph...realy isnt an issue as such, any where from5.8-6.8.... try and find an inbetween at about 6.3.... should be fine...

Edited by SukonmiSkunk