Flower to Veg

I have some 3 foot plants outdoors atm and which were vegitation indoors previous to them going outside like a month ago. They are starting to flower, however i am not wanting them to flower because summer is just comming up and i was planning for them to vegitate even more throughout the season and then flower when summer has finished.

Will the plants be able to go back into vegitation when we enter summer (im in sydney) in a month or so? Will the flowers just die or will the flowers be present throughout all of summer and then start to grow again when summer has finished?

Thanks.

Here's what happened to me. A runt which I put outside to die at the end of last season actually enjoyed herself and grew well. Towards the end of August she was displaying numerous but small heads. At about the same time this board was moved so I made some enquiries on Overgrow. the end result of all the discussion there was :

- trim all the flowers and dying leaves off

- cover in clear plastic tunnel to help her throo' the last of the cold and rain

- give it a hit of nitrogen and ..

- wait for it to reveg when the days start to lengthen

She looks like a shorn sheep but is happy enough. I'll see what happens in a few months. Hope that helps.