outdoor madness

no idea what strain. its new. started from seed to replace an indoor pyth infestation. i cloned it 2 months ago and have it indoors and its awesome

one of those plants is 2/3 of that area in the pic!

thats a full grown male rotweiller in the first pic which gives u an idea of how big they are! the plastic had to be removed from the green house cause they grew too big! in 4 months - 3 months left to finish (guessing). they started to flower abt 4 wks ago

not sure what the strain is. there both different. i took clones off the massive one. its 4 wks into veg and has very wide leaves, and light green in colour, with SUPER close internodes and a fat fat main stem. even in veg it looks like it is a budding the nodes are so close. havent kicked it into flower yet indoors so i dont even know what the end product looks like or the flower time.

the 2 outdoor ones in this pic were planted by a first timer! no shit. hand fed once a day, ferts are blood and bone and some other simple cheap stuff, he just mixes together. nothing special at all. its just a crazy crazy growing plant and the weather has been good too

Edited by keepleft