Not enough nutes

I use a 20-20-20 chem fert. I was told not to follow the box directions for regular fruits. Any ideas or experience. The box calls for 1 tbsp per gallon I use 1\4 of a tsp per gallon. ...Just learning any info appreciated.... Im a fast learner with a little time Using an ebb and flow (fill and drain) hydro ...got a ph meter but not an EC meter yet. ;)
  • Downvote 1

what exactly looks like a rams horn? The plant, the leaves on the plant, maybe the picture on the fertilizer box?? ;)

If you post up a couple pics, I'm sure some more experienced members can tell you where your going wrong in no time.

gooluck with it, hope it works out ok :thumbsup

Edited by nugget23

if the tips of leaves look like rams horns (ie curling in) this i have found is a sign of overwatering. i had a similar problem, then i halved the watering volume per irrigation (from 1.7lt to 1lt) and the leaves after a couple of days were flat with no curls. i found however that i had to experiment to get the right water volume. which depends on many factors (inc medium, irrigation frequency, irrigation volume, temperature, humidity, and how big they are).

what medium are you using and how much are you watering?

And what do you think of people who pull up old "dead links"?

keepy ....Posted 16 February 2006 - 01:01 PM

Posted 30 October 2010 - 04:55 PMi wish people would end their posts properly...what happened etc, where was the pic...

dead link

:thumbdown:

uka

Bad day at the office unc !

:yinyang:

Nitty.