Police want more power

There using terrorism propaganda to do the things they were never allowed to do , they created the terrorist and there exploiting our paranoilia to justify there actions on many levels , theyll push for ids next and thatl be not much better than having a number tattooed on ya arm like the jews . I know its my god given right to smoke the holy weed , as sure as where all gods children but who would deny us these rights ? The evil oppressors , the squeaky clean suits the same people who threaten peace on earth , the people who proclaim god yet theres not a spiritual bone in there body , the business clones of doom defying all justice and good for there own monetary gains , dancing upon meaningless lies and souless laws .Moneys there god or at least they think it is . Contributors to a failed worlds system of death , upon which the holiest of plants is condemned . Edited by naturalmystic

Sucks for sure. No use talking in codes on phones either I've heard.

Also have you guys seen google earth? They can already see what's in the backyard now. I wonder how long before they google thro roofs and walls...

Atleast they need to be close for backscatter to work :mellow:

http://www.epic.org/privacy/airtravel/backscatter/

http://www.as-e.com/products_solutions/zbv.asp

Sucks for sure. No use talking in codes on phones either I've heard.

Also have you guys seen google earth? They can already see what's in the backyard now. I wonder how long before they google thro roofs and walls...

You can tell when they are looking through your walls,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,STRANGE clicks to your tv or walls or electrical appliances or after a long time of you getting in the road(looking through you)Sort of a ringing in your left ear

We have to live like anne frank did hiding our pot in closets not communicating along normal channels , living in cognito like jews . Asio used to treat the hippies in the sixties the same way , over measley amounts of pot there obsessed with our cultural cleansing ,my mother was locked up in long bay for 3 months over a stick , theyd invade communes molest children and then say where all fucking freeks because we smoke pot , there nothing short of evil , this is our culture and we smoke pot . Its a sub culture that has many members , free thinkers etc , this is there ethnic cleansing of a sub culture . LIke ive said before the gays were on a similar path until they all came out of the closet , thats what all the smokers need to do is rally and come out show the media our numbers and the types of people we are from all levels of society . knock this psycho babble on the head

Sounds like a good idea , il be there in a heart beat . LOts of nice morrocan yummo . yeh either that or a pot state but i guess im talking shit , would never happen with our home grown bozzos in parliment . I noticed when i was amsterdam how there was fuck all crime fuck all drunks and everyone seemed content wether they smoked or not , i thought these people have got there shit together > if our government could see past the reefer madness , they wouldnt have half the health and socail issues they have that cost billions , let alone the fact that there incarcerating harmless smokers . It ticks me of bad , i honestly reckon that pot could save the planet , fuel for 1 , the richest source of omega 3 for 2 think of third world countires starving pot can grow anywhere , paper , clothes , so your reducing greenhouse emmisions in numerous ways just there its a bio friendly fuel and ive only scratched the surface . Its a holy weed that was put here for us to be used by us , can you imagine how much healthier our planet would be if we were driving around on cannabis oil what a lovely thought , apparently henry ford originally planned on using that for fuel as it burns better . He built a car out of hemp that was up to 10 times stronger that other vehicles at the time and compared to todays cars they were like tanks , probably handle a head on no worries . Alot of people here no all this i know cause its common knowledge to the smoker , but i think it needs more publicity on a grand scale . Of course the oil companys the cotton companies the paper factories and all the other small minded dimwits wouldnt allow it and of course the logging companies who are harvesting 500 year old trees to make pulp , it makes me sick > hemp wins hands down over all these products .

Hi Aqua yeh feel free , the truth has no price its just there and im glad you feel that way , id like to see more tshirts being worn promoting pot and positive facts about the weed . In the eighties there were always plenty of pot shirts about , but you dont see many now . Also what ever happened to norml in oz ? If its not here it needs to be .

You know what i find most amusing , is the way our political leaders promote christianity and portray themselves as people of faith .Check out the following article , i know im getting side tracked but its a real eye opener http://cannabisculture.com/backissues/cc11/christ.html it talks about the holy anoitment of christ through the ancient mixture of oils and cannabis heads , but what is so interesting is the following .The Greek title "Christ" is the translation of the Hebrew word Messiah, which in English becomes "The Anointed" D. The Messiah was recognized as such by his being anointed with the holy anointing oil, the use of which was restricted to the instillation of Hebrew priests and kings . If Jesus was not initiated in this fashion then he was not the Christ, and had no official claim to the title,The ancient recipe for this anointing oil, recorded in the Old Testament book of Exodus (30: 22-23) included over nine pounds of flowering cannabis tops, Hebrew "kaneh-bosm" B, extracted into a hind (about 6.5 litres) of olive oil, along with a variety of other herbs and spices. The ancient chosen ones were literally drenched in this potent cannabis holy oil. The ministry of Jesus marked the return of the Jewish Messiah-kings, and thus the re-emergence of the holy oil. Jesus was called the Christ because he violated the Old Testament taboo on the cannabis oil and distributed it freely for initiation rites and to heal the sick and wounded.

It goes on , i new about the oil but i didnt know that it gave christianity part of its meaning and its followers without realising it are in fact followers of the holy sacrament with the key ingredient being cannabis .