superbud - when to flush it out

hi Keepleft.

ive never used SB but if it like what i use Part one no more than 5 days if in rez or one foliar spray of day of turn wait a week than add part B ,at 1ml per liter for 5 days to a week , some people use this again half the way through flower but dont think you as it gives growth spurts when you need it to bounce back from part A. SB is one part right, i have a brocher somewhere ( fuk thats expensive ) costs me 100 part b for 100ml nothing for the pac as a 10ml bottle will last 5 years. That $100 does about 3 lights worth of yummies , follow those directions if unsure stick to less than more as i lost 30%of a crop a while back to mould. does it list active ingredients prolly not but if i does find a better source does give good yields but nothing you cant beat without it.

post-5631-1139475299_thumb.jpg

post-5631-1139475348_thumb.jpg

Edited by thc24

You've still got Superbud??? :reallyexcited:

Well what I did was add it a week before changing the light cycle and dump it 2 weeks later when I change to flower nutrients.

You will notice the hairs take a while to turn amber when they are ready to harvest, you have to look close to see it. ;)

yeah buddy theres plenty around if u need it pm me ill email u a source. most shops have stock of it actually.

ive used both superbud and sudden impact. i normally use sudden impact which is two part like urs thc. with superbud i normally leave it 2 weeks but i needed to flush the system today after 10 days and i was just curious to see if it made a difference but the pack says 1 to 2 weeks so i figure 10 days is ok. already budding nice.

ferengi the part 1 was that sold in very small viles for $10 and was it neon green or a seperated white and mustard colour. the green was much weaker and better suited the white brown is too strong and need s to be used with caution i ve found one foliar spray on day of turn to work best but i dont really like the part 1 too many ways to mess it up, part b though is the shit .