The Cannabis Wars 2006

thanks for the endorsement  ;)  but I would be more confident if there were plenty of others involved - my energy levels would restrict full time commitment.

Yeah i can understand and respect that, but you are one of the better activsts/spokesperson that cannabis has

and if you are not already engaged in the fight against prohibition

then the cause will be all the poorer....

and many may be imprisoned as a result of laws passed without objection, resistance or consultation :o

PM sent.......I agree, the time is coming to ACT! This year will be a make or break year for the laws, especially in WA now we have a new PM and whispers are rife that he's anti-MJ. The Gallop government copped heaps over their 'soft stance' on MJ, and I will miss Dr Gallop as the PM :thumbdown I got a feeling this new guy is a grade A arse kisser, he's puckering up on John Howards butt cheeks as we speak :o

It's time to stand up and be heard people ;)

Yes this will be run as open and accountable as I do everything, that's always been my rule. Asking for donations is premature, yes, but if that's all you can contribute then believe me it will be welcome when the time comes for us to hand our hat around.

More details soon, but we're not going to leave the initial planning stages out here in the public eye. PM me and I'll give you more details. I've got my own game plan formulating after years of thinking this over, and Brash and others will be lending their expertise and skills and plans into the mix. This is a community effort, I'm not aiming to run the show or do a runner with anyone's money or anything, but one thing that I bring to these types of projects is organisation and focus. That's what I'm good at, so at the very least I'm going to help faciliate us as a group. If others can help here, awesome.

The important thing here is:

1) Get involved; and

2) Bring your own unique skills and knowledge to the project.

Edited by niall

Topic Pinned

Pm' sent aswell let me know anything I can do to help :thumbsup

would be great to see as many of you as possible gettign involved in this

don't let us end up like homer on medical Mj by tring to make a difference a day to late.. ahh that was a funny episode :;):

I don't post here much but I've come here every now and then to read a bit. I thought this was the best place to come after watching todays bullshit news.

I guess the war on our minds is officially in full swing now. Niall, I've sent you a PM... I urge anyone else who cares about the free use of there body to do the same!

Edited by tomiie