Female seeds

power

I just had a indoor grow where I grew 4 plants in a steel frame covered with panda film under a 500w metal halide. I looked after them and took good care of them for there vegetative state of 5 months. I was :shy: sooo disapointed when 4 days after flowering 3 of my 4 plants turned out to be male!! I wonder if anyone knows of any safe site that sells feminized seeds. I have seen some around like http://www.dope-seeds.com/female_seeds.htm but I am not to sure if I should order as might not be safe... Thanks...

N

Edited by power

fuck buying female seeds, buy yourself a cloning setup which will set you back like $100 for a cheap, but effective one and use cuttings instead of seeds....sure it'll take a few months to grow some plants big enough to take cuttings from, but you can turn 1 female into literally hundreds of genetically indentical plants without fear of getting a hermie from using feminized seeds :shy:

not only that, you can take a cutting and root it under 12/12 which will show the sex of the plant while its rooting...although i usually have better results rooting them under 18/6 or 24/0 and just flowering the rooted clone straight away...in either case, you can sex the plants without having to worry about ripping huge plants out of your grow room and you get to keep the strain alive :smoke