help to get me on my way

Hey guys,

heres the drill - I am a non smoker who is about to start a few plants simply for the enjoyment of watching the little suckers grow bud n blossom.

My question -

What strains for a good yield and not too heavy a stoned? ( I dont want to (supply) relegate people to the lounge in an opium induced stupor, something a bit more mellow, but still juicy and pungent. And i like a good looking bud, rich nuggety light green, and orange fibres springs to mind 'drool 'drool

I believe i prefer indica to get the nuggety profile i so crave, am i mistaken? soo is there perhaps a strain of indica which has been crossed with sativa to achieve a better yield and growe outdoors? Am i on the right track with that question?

Bacground info - South coast, one hour south of the victorian border to be precise.

Outdoor, soil, but also will be dabbling in hydroponics and indoor grows.

I have contacts in amsterdam who can buy direct from suppliers.

Could someone perhaps give direction to a couple of good seed sites who have explanations and pictures?

Any other tidbits of info would be appreciated.

ta.

p.s. I know i could browse the forum looking for answers to my questions, but its better to start your own and get involved... dont you think?

Bwahahaaa

Edited by sasquatch